¢hptr59 : 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴

Previously... 

But it wasn't like no one noticed... the crowd was facing this way after all...

◂◊◎◊▸

Oikawa in the crowd certainly did for one. He screeched and stood up while pointing at the bench where Nanami sat in equal shock but unaware of the brunette's presence. Her eyes were only on the blonde culprit. "H-HE-He! That... that damned brat!"

"Why the hell are you getting so worked up all of a sudden!?" Iwaizumi exclaimed. That was just Kageyama's dump.

"Didn't you see!? That four eyed brat! N-Nami-chan! He defiled her cheeks!" Oikawa shouted while still pointing and looking back at his friend.

"See what? Shut up and fucking sit down if you want to remain undercover!"

Oikawa sat down immediately. After that he asked what he meant by 'defiling her cheeks'

'He's- He's calmly stepping into court!!' Nanami screamed in her mind. Though she dropped her hands immediately, and just said, "I-I thought I felt a B-bee..." when Hinata asked if something was wrong.

"Huh?! Bee?! Here?!" Hinata brought up chopping hands and looked around sharply.

"Huh? what? Bee?" Keishin asked turning to face her and flipped his head around.

"Y-Yeah, I was shocked too..." she said shakily.

Kiyoko's eyes narrowed slightly in suspicion but she couldn't exactly conclude on anything and had to focus on the match, so she looked forward.

Narita walked back with his hand on his chest and sighing in relief.

"Well done. Being able to play like you normally do in this situation is impressive." -Keishin

"Right!" sensei said and Nanami also stuttered one out.

Tsukishima meanwhile calmly relayed a plan to the others.

Nanami tried to focus on the match but the undeniable fact that someone might have definitely seen that, stood at the back of her mind. Her neck, face and whole body was warm from the fear, anxiety, the kiss, or adrenalin.

"It'll be alright." Kiyoko said while looking at the match too, thinking she was worried about the injury getting worse.

When the first spike that Tsukishima blocked landed on his right, Nanami forgot about earlier. She focused on the game and lamented at the lost point along with the others.

The game went on from 15-15 to Karasuno's 17-16 and Shiratorizawa used a time out.

Everyone huddled around and praised Tsukishima while Keishin told them all to sit down on the bench and take all the rest they could. Nanami couldn't find the chance to say anything to her boyfriend and just left it for then.

◂◊◎◊▸

"The old and dependable Shiratorizawa... the new and reckless Karasuno... Either one of them winning is going to piss me off, so they should both lose. No, just now, after what happened earlier, I'd rather have those Karasuno brats lose." Oikawa said with a frown, leaning his arms on the seat in front of him.

"You really are a crappy guy" Iwaizumi said. For one, he didn't care about what Oikawa spotted earlier. It only meant that the ex-captain was looking at the bench instead of the match even for a moment and moreover at such a crucial time. Second, Nanami already rejected Oikawa many times, but he still hadn't given up. Neither his first impression nor his flirty methods that followed was pretty. Iwaizumi'd rather have the egocentric Oikawa learn the taste of failure when it came to girls at least once because he's always been too annoying in that aspect.