¢hptr51 : 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵(2)

◂◊◎◊▸

They got lunch at a normal restaurant along with the dessert that was of course strawberry shortcake for him and a simple cheesecake for her that wasn't too sugary sweet while talking about things. He recalled the daily crazy shit that happened during her trip to Tokyo for Bokuto's birthday. Surprisingly he opened up a bit too about his childhood.

Nanami wondered if they could go for a movie and looked for one on her phone beside him while they ate, and he watched from over her shoulder. She found one that both of them would like but one that was to start in barely enough time for them to reach.

They were peacefully eating without care... until, that moment.

Both of them were running towards the theatre a second later at Tsukishima's expense. He insisted it should be fine to be late since it was a horror movie. But since it was horror mystery, Nanami countered that they have to rush. "Come on, it's not like you'll die from running. You're an athlete!" she said while running.

"I don't prefer it in public!" what is this crazy woman doing!? He was starting to regret this. "I'm not like Bokuto-san or Akaashi-san mind you!" she just laughed. Did she just laugh?! She dared to fucking laugh.

They were breathing heavily with their hands on their knees just as they reached a few minutes before the movie started.

"How is this... fun!?... We were so... relaxed until just now." he exclaimed while still heaving and looking at her incredulously, "I feel like I just did a penalty run and through a crowd at that!"

"I ran with you too... we couldn't have... missed the movie's first part. How do you expect to solve a mystery without all the clues?" maybe she wasn't gonna actually run all the way, but she simply wanted to push him and test him. That was the fun part.

"But still! We didn't have to run through the crowd like we were being chased!"

"Loosen up a bit Tsukki! You're too uptight! It was only a small hitch in the date." She patted his shoulder, calling him Tsukki just for the fun of it and she had wanted to do it for quite some time.

"Stop sounding like Kuroo-san and Bokuto-san"

She froze, "What? I sounded like them?"

He nodded.

She looked like something terrible happened, because that meant she was becoming an idiot since they converse like idiots sometimes.

He smiled, clearly finding amusement in it, and glad that she won't call him Tsukki again, but, "Didn't you say we had to watch the movie before it starts?"

"Oh right! Tickets!"

"Too slow" he smirked back as she looked up and saw him already holding two.

"Huh?" 'When'd he do that!?' "hey but no let me pay for one of them-"

"You did make me a cake for my birthday, this is the least I could do" he said nonchalantly, holding one up lightly in front of her for her to take.

He didn't say it's because the boy should pay or anything. They both mutually agree on a 50-50 rule out of respect. So she knew he meant what he said and that it wasn't just an excuse.

She took it and spoke while they walked to the hall, "Birthday gifts aren't favors to be returned on dates. You just do it back on their birthdays." But she still didn't refuse the ticket since there was no particular rule for that, and...

"Why'd you still take it then?"

"Because that's probably how you do things. It's not exactly compulsory."