¢hptr23 : 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

◂◊◎◊▸

"Looks like Karasuno made it safely to day two." -Tattsun

"I ended up using another paid day off. I'm not gonna be able to take another day off for a while." -Shimada

"Same here. Dateko had quite the crowd cheering for them, too, but these guys..."

"Ready and..."

"Oikawa-kun! Gambatte! (Do your best!)"

Nanami had a blue expression while covering her ears at those loud ghoul screams.

"They've got that." Shimada said.

"I've been trying so hard to shut them down for so long. Why don't I have noise cancelling earphones?" Nanami groaned and the two smiled awkwardly.

Tanaka and Noya were fired up from jealousy, and Hinata was carried by the excitement.

Coincidentally on the court, though she couldn't hear them, Yamaguchi saw her plight while holding a ball and turned to Tsukishima, he had almost zero hopes when he asked but it was better to than not, "Tsukki..."

"Hm?" he turned to the green head.

"Nami-chan's pretty bothered by those cheers, maybe you could l-"

"No" he said immediately and turned to the volleyball net, "I don't ever give anyone my headphones. So don't think about it." Yamaguchi smiled awkwardly, well, he expected that but there was no harm in trying right?

But the solution for her ears came in another form. Nanami was so glad when the team shut down another round of cheers from those annoying girls by shouting, "Karasuno!"

"fight!"

Spike

"fight!"

Spike

She sighed, "Sounds like music to my ears."

"They sure are pumped up." -Shimada

"By the way, did your student get better at serves?"

"What do you mean, 'student'?"

"Isn't he though?" she said with a grin, but she was curious too.

"It's only been a week since then. He may be able to get some lucky hits in, but he can't really control it yet."

As soon as the match started, the air around Seijoh changed. "That Oikawa, even though he's annoying, apparently he can really get serious too..." Nanami said. The reason the air around them changed was definitely because of him.

"Hm?"

"When people who always play around get serious, it means that they don't lie at that time." He definitely practiced the hell out of himself to get here. So yeah, even though he's very annoying, Nanami had to respect his volleyball.

She won't ever admit it though.

Oikawa started with a dump and provoked the whole team by saying he'll do the same again.

"Hey, is Seijoh setter going to try a dump again? He's being way more obvious this time."

"No, that's why he won't" Nanami said and just then he quickly switched to a setting position and tossed one to Iwaizumi.

"Huh?! How did you-" both the men shouted leaning forward.

"I didn't underestimate him. Someone who practiced that much... it'd be a disappointment if he didn't have those kind of tricks to make up for his lack of talent."