¢hptr7: 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳

◂◊◎◊▸

A nerve popped on Nanami's forehead.

"Tsukki!" Yamaguchi pleaded

"People have their own circumstances!" Sugawara scolded.

"Yeah!" -Tanaka

"I apologize on his behalf-...!?" Yamaguchi bowed but his mouth was blocked by Ennoshita and Kinnoshita who pulled him back, startling him.

"Alright," Sawamura sighed standing behind all of them with his hands on his hips. He realized he can't stop them so at least he should go along with it, "Sorry, but we couldn't help but hear you just now Haruka-san, listen! You're not causing us any trouble by making Tsukishima apologize to you for being rude! And you tried to calm Hinata down by helping the team, you won't be overstepping any boundaries as a manager as long as you're trying to be of help. I don't know why you'd think it'd be a trouble but-"

"You pointed out a place for practice outside the court the other day and it really helped us! Me and Hinata practiced at lot over there for yesterday's match!" Kageyama said with a stern determined expression.

"You'd never be a trouble, besides, you should hang the towels inside the court you know" Sugawara said with a grin.

"Tsukishima! I apologized so you apologize too!" Hinata yelled turning around pointing.

He had a bored look, "Isn't this like a lot more troubling-"

"Tsukishima!" all of them yelled.

Nanami still had a surprised face at all of that.

"You know she's supposed to be our manager next year, right? Be rude like that and you'll have to handle everything yourself." Kinnoshita scolded.

"Ohh! Sodayo! (That's right!) Hey! You have even more reason to apologise right there! Apologize!"

Everyone started chanting much too loudly, "Apologize! Apologize!..."

'Hey wait, isn't this... too much? We're attracting too much attention... or we will even if we aren't right now.' Nanami exclaimed internally.

But her pride didn't let her say it was okay and stop them, she was curious to see if Tsukishima would break.

Maybe Tsukishima had the same thought and decided to get it over with, with a super grumpy face. He didn't make eye contact at all and looked away completely as much as Ennoshita and Sugawara flanking him on either side allowed, "Alright I take what I said back, that's the most you're going to ever going to get in your-"

"Okay Tsukki, there's no need to make it worse!" Yamaguchi covered his mouth immediately and flinched back after getting glare from the four eyed blonde, "Gommen!"

"Get in your...?" Nanami asked with raised eyebrows.

"Are you really asking that? Do you want to hear it, you'll regret it with all your sensitivity." Tsukishima said with a smirk after shaking off the people holding him in place with a frown.

She stared intensely for a moment with pursed lips. She cut his answer off, "No thanks, I'd rather not ruin the bittersweet moment of your so called stingy 'apology'. Bet you've never apologized in your life before, have you?"

His glared intensified with his head tilted up with several nerves popping on his face.

Everyone turned around, walking back inside since most of the ordeal was over. They pulled Tsukishima in little by little with the shoulder pats and light pushes in the form of light bullying.

"You deserve it" -Sawamura

"Yeah, that wasn't even a proper apology" -Sugawara

"Be glad she didn't say that she doesn't accept it or I'd have made you kneel down and grovel until she accepted." Tanaka threatened and went past him inside.