¢hptr64 : 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘭

◂◊◎◊▸

Nanami and Tsukishima hung out at the park on a walk during the weekend.

"Hi baby cakes." Tsukishima said.

"Wassup honey pot"

There was a long pause between them as their faces strained from cringe and laughter. It wasn't even sweet anymore. Not after their 3rd exchange after the vending machine and one or two others in between.

Tsukishima spurted and Nanami started laughing.

"Please, I'm not continuing this ridiculous game anymore." Tsukishima said half frowning in disgust and half aghast after that one laugh.

"What is it muffin? Already?" Nanami teased in between her laughter.

He rolled his eyes, although his face was almost in a frown, he was definitely in a more amused state. He sighed at the 'muffin'. Truly well and done with it.

'Should I drop the news now?' Nanami thought, dreading it.

She opened her mouth, about to say something when two dogs came running with the owner right behind. A dachshund and a pug. She immediately hid behind Tsukishima with pro reflexes, holding onto him. The dogs tried pouncing on them and at her, but she swerved around with Tsukishima in tow to avoid them.

Tsukishima froze in place, not letting her move him around and smirked back, "You're afraid of dogs?"

"Little devils they are." She said looking scared.

Tsukishima tried to step away, "Whatever do you mean. I only see them wanting to play and be friends with you."

She pulled him back and he stumbled, "No! You're not leaving my side, or you know what, why don't you get them away from me-eek!" she jumped to the side as the dogs came running after her.

Tsukishima laughed at her expense, finding this absolutely hilarious and teasing her with the dogs. "Tsukishima!!" Nanami exclaimed stressfully while clutching tightly to the back of his t shirt enough to rip it off. Her biggest fear was the dogs running after her. For some reason they're always after her more than someone who would love to interact with them and that was so annoying. Aren't dogs good at reading human emotion? If so, why don't they just take a hint and screw off!

Tsukishima wasn't helping at all and was taking it so far that her hands began to tremble added with all the verbal threats and curses she spewed the whole time.

The owner somehow accumulated the dogs and bowed repeatedly to apologize while holding the dogs off before leaving. By the end however Tsukishima was petting the dogs and stood in front of them, so they won't get to Nanami. She stood as far away as possible while not going too far from the blonde in case the dogs break loose again.

"You're so fucking shitty." Nanami turned away, mad.

"Are you going to avoid looking at me all day now?"

She started walking away, livid. It wasn't even a joke.

"Not gonna talk either huh?" Tsukishima followed her and turned in her direction while walking but she just turned her head away further with folded arms. Why is she so cute? He brought her close and snug with an arm around her waist. "What will it take to convince you?"

Nanami was surprised by being suddenly pulled closer and secretly loved the warmth but her head was still turned away with a pout. "Don't talk to me."

Tsukishima smirked, head leaned close, "A sorry? A kiss? Or steamed buns?"

Nanami's gears turned visibly and she turned her head back and up to finally face him. Her eyebrows were still furrowed. "All three, for a week." She smirked after.