¢hptr10 : 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳

◂◊◎◊▸

She lied.

She knows she lied

That was a very blatant lie

But that's the only club that can go on till late evenings that isn't a sport.

"Art?" he said incredulously, "you?"

She kicked him under the table, "What's wrong with that?!"

"Itai!"

A few moments later,

He was laughing holding his stomach with tears, "Nami... you sitting in one place... silently painting?"

She seethed at him.

He slowed down with a hand up, "Ah warui warui (ok sorry sorry), fine, how... is it going... then?" he asked but his cheeks were still puffed.

"ok" she said shortly.

She didn't know what else to say, she had no fucking idea about art.

Even though she sounded offended he was totally right, art is the last thing she would or could do.

He burst out laughing again, "ok?"

She just ate her egg and rice with an exhausted expression.

His expression suddenly turned serious, and rested his head on his hands. Nanami thought he was onto something until he said, "what about the guys"

She sighed internally in relief. That's all.

"It's been the usual..." she already got confessed to twice, but there's no need to say that, "Anyways what's with this interrogation? If that's the case it's my turn, what was that call earlier? Coach who?"

"Oh that, this annoying teacher has been calling me repeatedly, asking me to coach Karasuno's volleyball club because I'm that old man's grandson."

Nanami froze, looking down at her plate with a wide eye smile.

What?

She remembered something, "I'll take care of finding a coach. I have a lead." She had wondered who Takeda-sensei was talking about.

BUT WHY KEISHIN OF ALL PEOPLE?!

"What did you say?" she kept her calm on the outside while her insides twisted with apprehension.

"What do you think? I have no time for something like that and why should I take up that old man's job? I'm not even that great or cut out for it anyways,. And babysitting those pesky brats would a pain in the ass for no money. I really don't see any reason why I should take it."

She was sighing in relief too many times today. Well in that case she can be rest assured that he would never agree to it because he's that stubborn in his way of life.

He never even accepted any help from her as his sister in whatever form unless he was pesky about some things. How will he agree to sensei's request? No matter how persistent sensei may be, he could never convince Keishin.

She really was relieved.

◂◊◎◊▸

Keishin Ukai walked over and put a blanket over his sister's sleeping form on the couch. She stayed back watching some TV for sometime and fell asleep. He sighed, he had no idea what to do with her. He still grew soft in the end when he wanted to be a little strict or apathetic.

He knows it's also the same feeling for that old man. But for him it's a whole different situation.

He sat down on the edge of the couch near her legs that was a little free and rested his arms on his knees.