¢hptr 54: 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥

◂◊◎◊▸

"Shut the fuck up Tsukishima." Nanami shouted at him too. She almost thought he was gonna out them. In any case, whatever he was about to say, he still needed to be shut up.

"See?"

Tanaka crackled in the starting when Tsukishima started with 'On the contrary' and secretly sighed in relief that Tsukishima meant the 'shut the fuck up.' And then again, he didn't know what he would do if it wasn't just the 'shut the fuck up'.

Even though Johzenji were different after that timeout, at the end of that set, at the match point, they tried the synchro attack again. But...

"Be careful! This is different from before!" Keishin shouted but Nanami stopped in the middle of joining his warning while looking at the spike. The ball went out of bounds, and Karasuno won.

The opposite team was still unsatisfied about the match ending so soon. They really were kind of scary...

"You did it!" Hitoka ran up to the rest of the team.

"Yay!" Tanaka jumped at her with a high five.

Noya also jumped beside Tanaka, holding up a high five, "Yay!"

Nanami was about to stop them while Hitoka screamed confused and not knowing what to do at the attack of simultaneous jumping and high fives from two people, "Y-Yay?!"

But Ennoshita did it instead, holding them up by their collars.

"It's impossible for her to handle both of your jumps and high fives at the same time..."

They slumped their hands like cat's fists, looking back at Ennoshita, "R-Right..."

Nanami was slightly surprised to see Ennoshita predicting and also handling the team quite well, knowing or unknowingly.

All three high fived Hitoka in turns.

Aone came over later with a challenge. Hinata accepted it and returned one too, getting a nod and a smile.

"Shit. Did no-eyebrows... just smile?" Nanami asked flabbergasted while Hinata cheered and Kageyama told him to shut up.

"Why do you care?" -Tsukishima

"Don't be so sour about that, cool glasses." She said with a smirk, patting his shoulder while walking past. His eyes widened slightly, and his consciousness went into checking if anyone saw that. Then he was left to his thoughts when he saw it was safe. Tsukishima rubbed the back of his neck to release some tension and dropped them, however looking composed. Well, that compliment was certainly different coming from her unlike Hinata.

"Was he waiting here just to tell Hinata that?" Yamaguchi asked coming closer and just then there was a loud whistle from the gym and cheers at someone winning.

The winners were Wakutani whose captain had a huge family super loudly cheering for them.

But the thing was that it was such a straight win, 2 sets with a huge gap. Either the opponents were too weak, or they were too strong... and they were Karasuno's next opponents.

◂◊◎◊▸

"GOOOO, GOOOO, TAAKEEERUU!!!"

"Go, go Takeru! Go, go, Waku south!"

"There're even more than yesterday? A younger brother?" -Suga

"What a dedicated family..." -Nanami

"Why do you look so jealous?" Tsukishima said to Hinata who was staring at them, in fact in jealousy. But his sister had school.