¢hptr 44 : 𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭

◂◊◎◊▸

"I wish we could've also gotten to wear yukatas like an actual festival" Kiyoko said.

"They're too uncomfortable to eat in" Yukie said.

"You're still thinking of food" -Kaori

"They would also be hard to move around in" -Nanami

"And you're as athletic minded as always. It would've been nice to see the guys struggle in them though..." Kaori grinned with a smirk, a hand near her mouth.

Nanami smirked too, "I know right. Worth it." She sure would like to see some of them in yukatas, they would look so good in them. She sighed, "unfortunately sneaking out is already a lot."

Hitoka laughed awkwardly.

"Hey hey, some of us would like to wear it too you know!" Bokuto said enthusiastically.

"It would've been amazing though! Imagine Kiyoko-san, Nami-chan and Yachi-san in yukatas..." Tanaka on the side said just elated at the imagery in his mind.

"Ryuu! Tora!" Noya said.

Both of them paid full attention, "We gotta do our duties" he said with a grave expression.

"But... is it really okay to sneak out like th-this?" Hitoka asked still trembling, thinking about what would happen if the coaches and teachers found out.

Kiyoko put a hand on her shoulder to try and calm her down, "It should be... fine."

"You have me on your vanguard and I can sneak you guys back in and out perfectly!" Nanami said with a perfect sign and a wink.

"You should say that to him too" Kiyoko smiled helplessly pointing at Asahi who was sneaking around and with a blue shadow.

"Although we're sneaking out, it's actually a great idea. I've always wanted to see the summer festival here. But why was I the last one to know..." -Daiichi

"It's because you're too righteous Daiichi-san" Tanaka said.

"It's a compliment..." Noya patted his shoulder.

His face didn't appreciate the 'compliment'.

"Don't think too much and just enjoy Daiichi! Loosen up! Our assistant coach is here too!" Suga punched Daiichi's stomach with a cheery smile. "Ow!"

"She's a first year at the same time and Ukai-san's sister" Daiichi reminded while rubbing his stomach with an eye shut in pain.

"We couldn't have been able to do it fully if you weren't in on this!" Kuroo said brightly.

"Right?! Going incognito!! Ninja style!" Bokuto said along with Hinata also crossing his arms in front of him.

"There's no way you can pull off any ninja style. If there's an opposite of ninja, you're doing just that." -Akaashi

"Akaashi!! I can do it very nicely okay?! No one can find me as long as I try!"

Everyone had sneaked out in batches to go to the summer festival in Kanto. A lot of people for several reasons couldn't refuse. Any loose mouths were kept in bay by others before they could spill, for example Lev and Hinata.

"Okay! Fireworks show in is one and a half hour. We'll meet back here in two hours right after that! We still have to rest up after! Stay close in groups and no straying! Keep your phones with you!" Kuroo shouted.

"Who put you in charge?!" Bokuto and Daiichi

"Hey! I was the one who proposed it okay?!"

"It came up in a conversation between us, you weren't the only one who proposed it! I should be in charge too! Nana! What do you think?!" Bokuto protested.