¢hptr56 : (ɎØɄ)𝘞𝘦

◂◊◎◊▸

"Yoshiyaaa!!!!! (All... right!!!!!!!)" All of those on the bench screamed, jumping up. Keishin and Nanami hugged each other, jumping up and down, pulling sensei in right after.

Nanami's heart rang loudly. She had goosebumps in disbelief. 'They did it!!' "You won!!" she cheered with her hands raised towards the team. Noya, Tanaka and Hinata were the first to jump at her. She side stepped since she couldn't high five three people at once. They landed behind her while she high fived the rest with a grin, and they came back normally and high fived her too.

"We won" Suga said when he got to her first with a wink.

Nanami's eyes widened slightly, 'oh yeah' she smiled in response. Her palms stung because every high five was filled with slapping energy, but she didn't care.

Daiichi, Suga and Asahi also raised their hands to Kiyoko who was standing to the side with a happy smile. She was stunned for a moment but then raised hers too and high fived all of them with a smile that surprised them in return.

Nanami looked to the side and only Tsukishima was left standing to the side, she grinned raising her hands and he awkwardly returned it, with full force at the last second with a smirk.

Her hands were already hurting from all the high fives, 'That-' she swallowed all the curses since it was supposed to be a good day for all of them, asshole or not. Her hands were throbbing and red. But it was good. It reminded her of their victory.

All of them bowed, the two team members facing each other.

"They did it, Nami, sensei!" Keishin said.

"Hai!"

Kiyoko was moved to tears.

They had to stand and talk to Seijoh's team, sensei as always did most of the talking. Before the team turned to go back to their coach, Oikawa turned back and Nanami startled, she didn't expect him to say anything to her.

"Next time." He said with brows furrowed stubbornly.

She just smiled, "Still not happening Oikawa."

He was stunned in place. Since for a long time till now she hadn't called his name except for the first time they met.

However, it wasn't pity, but a very small extent of respect that built gradually. Not respect for his personality of course, but for his volleyball. Plus, the guy was so freaking persistent even after a loss, she didn't know how else to react.

He seemed to have realized that and turned his head away in another stubborn flip.

After lining up and bowing to the stands, the guys rounded in a circle and called Hinata and Noya up. That turned out to be a mistake when they were two energetic monkeys, not just one. All of them crashed to the floor, some of them laughing.

Nanami couldn't help but laugh at their goofiness that appeared right after winning the match.

◂◊◎◊▸

All of them chatted later right outside the door of the gym.

"That last moment Oikawa predicted the path of the ball, if that hadn't changed path at the last second..." Daiichi said with a smile and a sigh.

"Don't think too much about it, you guys still won in the end, great job." Keishin said.

"Yeah, that rally was insane, I was holding hard from jumping up." Nanami said helplessly.

"Well at least you weren't forced to go on a date with Oikawa" Suga chuckled with a grin.

"Actually, I could've just stepped out of that bet. It had a loophole." she finally revealed, and they froze with mouths open.