¢hptr13 : 𝘗𝘪𝘦 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵

◂◊◎◊▸

Takeda-sensei also opened the doors just then and startled, suddenly seeing the still sprawled Tanaka and Noya, "What are you guys doing?"

The two looked up with parched expressions, "Take-chan... we can't... go on.."

Nanami came up behind them as Shimizu appeared at the door, both sparkling.

They gasped, slowly regaining some life in their faces.

"Oh senpai, let me help you with that" I stepped forward, "I brought all of them here. By the way is it ready?"

She nodded, "I just took it out, it looked fine and smells amazing, but you should probably check it"

They jerked and looked behind and once again their expressions turned even happier as if they'd be alright if they died right then and there.

"Ohhhh!!!!" Everyone looked at the table filled with food and then sat down, "Itadakimasu!"

"Woah, is that pie!?" Sawamura exclaimed in awe.

"Oh my god pie! I've never had one, what pie is it?" Hinata cheered.

"Whoa" -Kageyama

"Ohh you made this?" Keishin said brightly.

Nanami nodded.

"Nami-chan, you made it?!" everyone exclaimed.

"Somehow I wonder if I'll regret it... but please try it." she said with a sigh.

"I was surprised when Nanami-chan volunteered to make it but it was all her effort and made it from scratch." Takeda sensei said.

"You guys should try it. She rarely makes it" Keishin said with a grin that had an underlying smirk, waiting for their reactions while they ohh'ed at the news.

"I'll let you guys test it first, for poison, who knows how it tastes." -Tsukishima

"How could you say that Tsukishima! Why would Nami-chan poison us!?" Hinata shouted.

"You'll regret saying that" she said without looking at him.

"I'll eat it even if she put poison in it!"

"The pie made by Nami-chan's hands... the dough she rolled!"

"I'm trying it first!"

Tanaka and Noya jumped not even letting Hinata go first and ate it without looking.

"It's so delicious!" they said with close eyed smiles and then paused, "huh wait..."

"Somehow it's not... sweet?"

"It's a meat pie" Shimizu said.

"What?! You guys thought it was a dessert, well that goes for ya!" Keishin laughed. Clearly waiting for this. He and their grandfather were also just as surprised when they ate it thinking it was a dessert. It's amusing to see the same situation being recreated.

"Even I knew it was a meat pie, how dumb, you ate it without checking?" Tsukishima snickered.

"Who cares..." Tanaka said with a euphoric expression.

"Hmhm, it still tastes good! I'm gonna eat all of it!" -Noya

"Hey! That's not fair!" Suga complained.

"Oi! Everyone gets a share!" Sawamura shouted.

"Yes yes!" -Hinata

"I'll just eat the curry and rice and let them fight it out. It's gonna be the first and last time I'll cook it anyways." Nanami said fed up and with no energy to even stop them.