Hades II:

Hades II x Male Reader:

Reader Info:You are a Servant to the Titan of time Chronos and aided him in kidnapping Zeus

Reader Info:
You are a Servant to the Titan of time Chronos and aided him in kidnapping Zeus.

Now as per his orders you will destroy Melinoe the Princess of the Underworld who is on a quest to free her father from your master.

Like her, you will encounter much opposition but as the servant of Chronos you have access to a vast array of magic the most powerful being time manipulation.

Though your ability to control time is far weaker than your master's as he is time itself, this makes you a formidable opponent.

Chronos expects absolute loyalty from you and a clean job.

You haven't failed him yet and you don't intend to start now.

Love Interest:

Melinoe:The princess of the Underworld and sibling to Zagreus, this woman intends to rescue Zeus from his imprisonment and you intend to stop her

Melinoe:
The princess of the Underworld and sibling to Zagreus, this woman intends to rescue Zeus from his imprisonment and you intend to stop her.

On her adventure you 2 run into each other frequently and with each encounter a battle usually follows.

Through each encounter you both learn more about each other and soon odd feelings begin popping up within you.

Ones that make you question your loyalty to the Titan of time.
_______________________________________
There you go, I watched the trailers for upcoming games at the game awards and though Info on this surprise sequel is limited I learned enough to give a story idea.

Of course we'll need to wait for the game to come out, but until then here's this small idea.