Chainsaw Man 4:

This is a story I received help with.

The help I got was from kaizerkingkoopa
_______________________________________

The help I got was from kaizerkingkoopa_______________________________________

Chainsaw Man x Male Nightmare Devil Reader:

Plot:
You originally came from an orphanage and you were always a shy kid and this made you a prime target for bullying.

You were ignored by the staff of the orphanage and so no one helped you out.

It was rough, you'd go to bed bruised and usually cry yourself to sleep.

One day while outside you noticed an odd gleam coming from a tree's knot hole.

Curious you went to investigate and found an odd crystal that gave off an ominous purple glow.

Entranced by it's glow you took it and hid it in your pockets and when night came you brought it out and examined it.

The crystal then suddenly begins to hypnotize you and puts you into a deep sleep.

In your sleep you experienced a nightmare, you can't remember exactly what it was...all you remembered was an eerie laugh.

"Ah ah ah."

And a pair of terrifying yellow eyes.

You woke up in a cold sweat and the crystal was gone

Confused you decided to not think about it too much and go about your day.

Later in the day you found a group of your bullies abusing a kitten.

They were throwing stones at it, kicking it around and doing other things to hurt it for fun.

It horrified you, animals were something you adored and seeing one treated like this made you sick.

It frustrated you.

You were too weak to do anything to help the poor thing and suddenly you yelled out for them to stop.

The bullies turned to you, getting ready to mock you and beat you up if necessary...only to have an overwhelming sense of fear come over them as they gazed at you.