Pokemon Masters Ex:

Pokemon Masters Harem x Male Ultra Space Native Reader:

Plot Info:
There is currently a 3-on-3 tournament being held on Pasio Island known as the Pokemon Masters League.

This League has attracted many Trainers from all across the world and from multiple regions.

It even attracted a certain someone from Ultra Space.

That being you, the Champion of Ultra Megalopolis.

You:_______________________________________A/N: I chose this appearance for you because looking at the Ultra Recon Squad clearly indicates the people of Ultra Space have blue skin and are very much Alien

You:
_______________________________________
A/N: I chose this appearance for you because looking at the Ultra Recon Squad clearly indicates the people of Ultra Space have blue skin and are very much Alien.

You obviously also don't have 4 arms.
_______________________________________

You came all the way from Ultra Space looking for a challenge.

As the Champion of Ultra Megalopolis, you loved testing your strength and battling strong opponents.

Unfortunately no one in the city seemed to share your drive and things became boring as it seemed no one could beat you.

Eventually, no one came to challenge you anymore and it got boring.

So when word somehow reached you of the Pokemon Masters Tournament, you knew there'd be a lot of strong Trainers with strong Pokemon to give you a challenge.

And you were right.

After a small battle with one trainer there you experienced defeat for the first time in a long while.

To a few it was a bit odd to see someone so happy to lose.

However, it was everything you hoped for, you were finally given a challenge and you looked forward to the rest of your experience here.

You bonded with many other Trainers and caught the eye of a lot of the female Trainers here.

Your Pokemon: