Video Game Harem:

Video game girls x Male SCP-507 Reader:

Reader Info:
Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you are quite possibly the unluckiest human to ever exist.

At least in your opinion.

You used to be normal, you were just another guy living your life and you were content and okay.

Until one day, out of the blue on your way to work...you vanished.

You were just gone...at least from this reality.

You suddenly found yourself in a burning city swarmed by zombies and so of course you tried to find cover.

Apparently this place was called Raccoon City and eventually you found some cover and later a few other people.

A man named Leon Kennedy and a woman by the name of Ada Wong and they helped you out.

After speaking to them for a while you figured they wouldn't believe you suddenly just appeared and just lied.

After a long while you got seperated from the two and you just vanished again.

The next world you ended up in was an apocalyptic earth overrun by machines and you met 2 Androids named 2B and 9S who saved you.

After another while you vanished again and now this is your fate.

You keep warping to different worlds, sometimes you'd stay in a world for as long as a few days or even years or as short as a few minutes or even seconds.

It's random each time.

And so in each world you're forced to adapt and survive, from each world you learned a few skills and even learned some magic from the fantasy worlds, learned to wield weapons and got a lot stronger, faster and more agile.

You got used to all this, but you still didn't like it, you wanted all this to stop and you didn't even mind permanently staying in one world, you just wanted to stop warping.

Hopefully one day you'll find a way, until then you'll have to keep hopping from dimension to dimension.

And thanks to you constantly hopping dimensions, you also get to know a lot of the people in each dimension and a lot of the women have fallen for you throughout your adventures.

Will you find a way to stop dimension hopping or be doomed to forever be known as the Reluctant Dimension Hopper forever.

Harem:

Samus Aran: (Metroid)