Sly Cooper:

Sly Cooper x Male Reader:

Plot:
Many know of the Coopers, a family of master thieves who have existed for generations.

There is also their eternal nemesis Clockwerk, an owl hellbent on ending their bloodline.

He was so determined to end the Cooper lineage that he slowly began replacing his body parts with mechanical parts to achieve immortality.

Clockwerk:

Clockwerk:

For generations he kept killing each member of the Cooper bloodline, however they always managed to have children and pass down their knowledge before he could permanently end them.

It took many years, but eventually the most recent descendant of the Cooper family, Sly finally killed Clockwerk and put an end to their nemesis avenging the ones he killed.

However, Clockwerk had a contingency in case this happened.

He had an apprentice, and that apprentice was you.

You:You were born in Medieval times and an Orphan living on the streets

You:
You were born in Medieval times and an Orphan living on the streets.

You were weak and powerless and would have most likely died.

However one day while you were stealing Bread to feed yourself, a guard caught you and was about to kill you.

He would have too if it weren't for an odd Owl with metallic body parts killing the guard and saving you.

He introduced himself as Clockwerk and promised you he'd help you become stronger so long as you obeyed him.

You eagerly accepted his proposal and he swiftly got to work training you in combat and the art of stealth.

And when you finally reached adulthood began replacing your body parts with robotic ones similar to himself until you were in your current form.

Your mechanical form was far more sleek and modern than his own and unlike him you weren't completely mechanical, only enough to prevent the aging process.

Essentially you're a Cyborg Crow.

Before his death Clockwerk allowed you to go out on your own and explore as well as improve your skills for he will call on you when the time was right.

You did exactly that, going through multiple time periods, watching the world pass by and learning as you did.

You even managed to make a friend or two in your travels and when Clockwerk finally died you received a message in the form of one of his robotic bird Drones giving you a message.

It told you your mentor had died at the hands of a Cooper and told you to avenge him.

You Promised on that day that you would.

Love Interests:

Fem Sly Cooper:

Carmelita Fox:
_______________________________________