Inside Job:

Inside Job x Male SCP 2662 Reader:

Reader Info:You are the son of Cthulhu

Reader Info:
You are the son of Cthulhu.

Your real name is impossible for humans to pronounce so you chose the name (Y/N) to make it easier on people.

Your father sent you out to Earth in order to start a cult of your own, however you're not really interested in that.

You became more interested in video games, anime and things like that much to your father's disappointment.

Unfortunately you can't exactly live a normal life, you can change your appearance to look more human.

However what prevents you from living among the humans is the fact that since you're on earth you cause some people to experience visions and dreams involving you.

This usually results in them forming cults about you, finding you and making you uncomfortable with all their rituals.

Their rituals are usually quite gross, gorey and sexual which you do not like.

So eventually you came to Cognito Inc for protection and they allowed you to stay in the facility occasionally fighting off any crazy cultists that attempt to enter and free you.

You spend most of your time in Cognito Inc playing Video games, watching TV and various other things.

You also end up getting involved in most of the craziness that go on there weather you want to or not while also telling your father to leave you alone and let you live your life.

Love Interest:

Reagan Ridley:The chief executive officer and head roboticist of Cognito Inc

Reagan Ridley:
The chief executive officer and head roboticist of Cognito Inc.

While the woman can be quite abrasive and cranky, you find her charming.

You often end up trying to help her relax and talk to her about any problems she's going through.

Through your interactions you found out you have quite a bit in common.

You both have family issues, the main cause being your fathers, you're both quite socially awkward and you both really just want to be accepted.

Weather she'll admit it or not you both are essentially best friends and know each other better than anyone.

Eventually you fell in love with the human and she with you.

It was strange for the both of you, being in love with someone who wasn't even the same species.

Let's see what develops from those feelings.
_______________________________________