God of War Ragnarok:

God of War Ragnarok x Son of Thor Reader:

Your armor and weapon:

What you look like:

Reader Info:
You are the son of Thor and the brother of Magni and Modi.

Though many would be forgiven for not knowing this as you are far different from your brothers and father.

You are calm and stoic and rely more on speed and grace when in combat, unlike your father and brothers who were loud, boastful and relied on raw power.

You also didn't have their level strength which is why you adopted a more speed-based combat style.

Brok and Sindri even created a sword for you at your request to compliment your style of fighting.

You were born with an odd ability to use soul for various purposes, you could heal, launch out blasts of soul energy and more.

Though you required enough soul energy to do things though.

This sword was lightweight yet Unbreakable and allowed you to gather soul each time you struck a foe with it, so all you needed to do gain soul energy was land a hit.

[A/N: I can't come up with a good name for your weapon that would fit in Norse Mythology like Mjolnir, so if you guys got a good name feel free to tell me.]

You were always looked down on by your brothers and father as they valued strength and believed you to be an embarrassment.

And while on the surface you appeared not care about what they thought, deep down it hurt.

You wanted to stand alongside your family and so you kept training and now your speed is so great it seems like you're teleporting and you can even leave afterimages.

You were strong, no doubt, but despite this, it was never good enough for your family.

When you heard that Magni and Modi died due to a man named Kratos and his son Atreus you were angry.

Despite them looking down on you, they never really bullied you or mocked you in any way, in fact they even occasionally defended you from others and they were still your brothers.

You vowed to hunt both Kratos and Atreus down and kill them to avenge your brothers.

It will be easier said than done as you could tell Kratos was not a Warrior to underestimate.

Of course on your quest to end Kratos you go through many trials and tribulations of your own and eventually you'll learn that revenge often just leads to more pain.

Eventually you'll learn to fight for yourself and fight to protect what's important to you.

Love Interest:

Hestia (I know it's Gwynevere from Dark Souls, her look just fits Hestia):

(A/N: Okay since God of War takes a lot of liberties with Greek Mythology, not that Greek Mythology itself is consistent I'll be doing the same)

Hestia originally tended to the flame of Olympus that contained Pandora's box.

It pained her to see the world during the fall of Olympus.

Nothing but war, bloodshed and death.

Civilizations fell, people died and Hestia felt helpless to stop it.

She despised her fellow Gods even more for basically causing it.

When she heard that Kratos the Ghost of Sparta and Slayer of Gods would then be coming for the box, she made the wise decision and left Olympus.

It honestly wasn't a hard choice.

She wandered the world during the aftermath of Zeus' death and helped as many survivors as she could.

When the Norse Gods came and took over she hid in a forest and built a home for herself.

Any travelers coming through would be treated to a warm and welcoming  home that Hestia allowed them to stay in for as long as they needed.

She was content with her life and eventually, while training in her very forest you came across her home.

At the time you thought Hestia was just a kind woman and whenever you got tired from training you'd rest in her home.

During your time with her she eventually grew to love you.

You were a far cry from most of the males she knew.

You were humble, noble and kind and in turn Hestia was by far the kindest and most loving woman you met.

You'd visit her a lot more often, not just to rest after training and eventually you grew to love her as well.

So now, she is the most precious person in the world to you and you will protect her with your life.
_______________________________________