Your Dragon Maid:

Pokemon Dragon Types x Male Reader:

Plot:
You were really nothing special.

You're just an average guy trying to live your life.

You're an office worker, the pay is decent and you live alone, and when you can you go out and have a drink with your friends to unwind.

You have gotten drunk on many occasions and on one particular night you somehow managed to stumble your way to the outskirts of the city.

It was there you encountered a mysterious and injured creature.

It appeared to be some kind of dragon and it had a blade stabbed into it's back.

In your drunken state you ended up removing the blade and having a little chat with the dragon who introduced herself as Kairyu.

From there you offered her place at your home since she had nowhere to go.

Kairyu was extremely grateful and to repay you chose to become your maid which you agreed to.

This was you when you were drunk though, so when morning came you were in for quite the awakening.

After Kairyu showed up to your house in a human form and a long conversation you both eventually agreed to let her stay.

So now you have to teach this dragon lady how things work on earth and to make matters worse she has a crush on you.

And worse than that, because of her even more dragons are showing up greatly complicating your life.

But it really didn't take too long for you to start growing attached to them all.

You were rather lonely and so a part of you really enjoyed the company and now you can't imagine your life without any of them.

Harem:

Kairyu the Dragonite: