Donut County:

Donut County x Male Reader:

Reader Info:A few years ago, you met the love of your life while on vacation with your parents to a place known as Donut County

Reader Info:
A few years ago, you met the love of your life while on vacation with your parents to a place known as Donut County.

You were in college and your mom and dad wanted to spend some time together with you.

Donut County was a pretty wacky place, Anthropomorphic and non-Anthropomorphic animals lived here and ran businesses.

You met a lot of weird and wonderful people, but there was none you bonded with more than Mira.

Mira was one of the few humans that lived in Donut County and you both developed a crush on each other.

For the rest of the vacation you spent as much time as you could with Mira and eventually you confessed and were shocked when you heard she felt the same.

Both of you were overjoyed, but knew you had to leave eventually, and so you promised Mira once you were done with College you'd move to Donut County to be with her.

Mira looked forward to the day as did you.

So you said your goodbyes after exchanging phone numbers and began working hard to finish college, all the while talking to Mira over the phone.

When you were finally done, you said goodbye to your parents and decided to head over to Donut County without telling Mira to surprise her.

You arrived and Mira was understandably shocked...and not in a good way.

Apparently you came at a bad time as a lot of people in Donut County were going missing.

Mira was overjoyed you were here and here to stay, but with what was happening she was worried about you.

You assured her you'd be fine and so you spent the day together catching up.

After a while you decided it was time to finally get settled in your new home while Mira went off to work at the Donut shop.

And a Donut sounded good while you were settling in and so you ordered one.

While fixing up your home, suddenly an odd hole appeared and began moving around sucking up all your belongings.

You understandably were freaked out and tried to run, the hole got bigger the more things fell into it and eventually you fell in.

Next was your entire house after it got big enough.

Within the hole were the townspeople that went missing, they too were victims of the hole.

More and more people fell in the hole and apparently it was all because of the Raccoons in town.

Anyone who ordered a donut from the store which was run by Raccoons would fall into the odd hole.

Eventually Mira and her friend BK, a Raccoon fell into the hole as well and now you, Mira, BK and the townsfolk have to find a way out and stop the Trash King, the ruler of Raccoons.

This is not how you imagined your first day as a resident of this town, but it's certainly something you won't be forgetting anytime soon.

Love Interest:

Mira:
_______________________________________
There you go.

I like Donut County, a short and sweet experience.