Pizza Tower:

Now, this isn't just Pizza Tower, it's more of a massive crossover.
_______________________________________

Pizza Time: (Male Reader x Massive Crossover)

Setting:
This is set in a weird and wacky world  similar to Chowder or Looney Tunes.

Humans and other species live together and both cartoon and video game logic are the norm.

One can even find power-ups in certain areas like it's a Mario game and for your job, they are a big help.

Characters:
The major characters that will appear in this story, these are just short and rough descriptions of how you all met them and your relationship with them.

They'll probably change or get more refined when I do the actual story.

You:
Your name is (Y/N) (L/N).

You currently work as a Delivery boy for Peppino's Pizza and you perform your job with pride and dedication.

Nothing will stop you from delivering whatever the customer ordered, be it powerful monsters, a tough obstacle coarse or any other weird or dangerous elements from this world.

You'll climb any mountain, cross any sea and fight any enemy to make sure the customer gets what they paid for and collect your pay for your boss.

You've traveled through dark forests, haunted mansions.

You are an upbeat and enthusiastic young man and try your best no matter what.

You're extremely friendly and somewhat naive, but if anyone betrays your trust or does anything to hurt your friends, you won't hesitate to hurt them as well.

Treat people the way you wanna be treated, that's your philosophy.

You're quite fast, agile and strong and you're pretty much Mario and you got a lot of his moves.

Spin jump, ground pound, wall jump and more and your job requires putting all of them to the test.

You go through a lot, but you love your job.