My Life as a Dhampir:

Plot:
So we've all heard the story of how a human boy goes to a school filled with Monsters and gets a harem of monster girls.

Well, in this story you're a Vampire boy...well Dhampir and you go to a normal school and get a harem of human girls and you struggle to fit in.

Info:
Your father was a Vampire and your mother is a human.

Your mother was a simple woman, an office worker with nothing special going on.

Well, except for you.

You:

Because your father was a Vampire you are a human/vampire hybrid or a Dhampir.

Your mother takes care of you on her own as best she can as your father has never been around and even she doesn't know what happened to him.

However, she still loves him dearly and speaks of him fondly.

Apparently he even left her book with all things to expect from a growing Dhampir and how best to take care of them.

It has come in handy a lot of times, especially when it comes to the powers you'd develop as you grew.

She's a good mother and does her best, sadly she still has work and you also need to go to school so she can't be with you most of the day.

You promised her you'd try to stay out of trouble and make sure no one finds out about your secret.

It's hard, but you manage.

You normally just try to keep a low profile at school or in public, try not to bring attention to yourself.

Which is easier said than done because occasionally you lose control of your powers or you haven't mastered them yet and they are quite varied.

Super strength, super speed, super senses, shape-shifting, a Sonic scream and much more.

Your super senses were the most problematic at first, because the first time you heard that school bell ring with your senses you immediately fell to your knees, covered your ears and screamed in agony.

Luckily over the years you managed to gain control of it, you're still having trouble with the others though.

And occasionally you still lose control of your senses.

Well, at least you don't have the drawback of being burnt by sunlight.

You used to be pretty lonely, but you did eventually make a friend in a boy named Akira.