Mortal Kombat 2:

Mortal Kombat x Male Cain Reader:

Reader Info:You have wandered the Earth for a long time

Reader Info:
You have wandered the Earth for a long time.

Immortal and Unkillable with a curse that causes all plant life around you to die.

Not to mention odd robotic arms.

You had watched civilizations rise and fall all the way up to the modern Era.

It had been so long you forgot most of your past, all you can remember is that you had a brother, though you can't remember what he looked like or even his name, or even if he was still alive.

Life moves on however and in the modern Era you have gotten a job as a Researcher.

You were highly intelligent and had ancient knowledge as well as a photographic memory so getting the job was easy.

What wasn't easy was explaining your robotic enhancements, but you somehow got everyone in the facility to ignore them.

You managed to do it and things were relatively normal for you.

However, one day you received a letter inviting you to some kind of tournament.

Being a pacifist you initially had no intention of going, however your curiosity got the better of you and you decided to go.

Pretty soon you found yourself caught up in the middle of some kind of war involving multiple realms, Elder Gods and lots of gore.

You were fine, physically whoever attacked you would be harmed in return so you were in no danger of dying.

However, there was another participant there you weren't expecting.

The moment your eyes made contact with this particular participant a lot of your memories came flooding back.

This participant was your brother.

Love Interest:

Kitana:

__________

Abel:This is your brother

Abel:
This is your brother.

One day the Sorcerer Shang Tsung found an odd chamber within Outworld and within it a coffin.

Said coffin then suddenly spawned an extremely vicious Warrior that proceeded to cause havoc around the palace before being killed by Shao Kahn.

A day later however, the Warrior, revived and well once again came from the chamber and demanded Shao Kahn give him a rematch.

The Emperor was intrigued by this and believed this Warrior named Abel would be a useful asset to Outworld and struck a deal.

If he served Shao Kahn and Outworld not only would the Emperor fight him again, but Abel would be able to participate in the Mortal Kombat tournament where he'll fight strong opponents from all across the realms.

Abel was excited by this and agreed much to Shao Kahn's delight.

This tournament would certainly be interesting.

Love Interest:

Mileena:
_______________________________________

This idea comes from 1ronri0t

Thanks, and I've decided to start crediting the people who came up with these ideas, something I should have done from the start.

Sorry.