Princesses:

Princesses x Male Demon Prince Reader:

Plot:
Long ago, an Ancient Hero saved the world by banishing the Demon Clan and sealing them away.

This hero was praised and celebrated all throughout history and peace was finally achieved throughout the land.

However, unbeknownst to the world the Demon King placed a curse on a mortal woman.

Eventually her descendants would give birth to a child with Demonic blood, his offspring, the Demon Prince.

Centuries later, this child was born, and it was you.

Your face:

Your face:

Your clothes:(You also have the tail, except it's black with a blue tip)

You are a bandit, a wanted criminal on the run from the law.

You were poor and all you wanted was to move up and at least live normally.

That proved to be even more impossible when one day you sprouted a single horn and tail.

You hated your life and would do literally anything to change it.

On the night you sprouted your horn and tail that chance came, in the form of a dream.

A dream in which you were contacted by the Demon King himself.

The Demon King explained everything, his curse, what you were, and the Fate of the Demon Clan.

Now you had to free them.

To do that you would need to get a Princess, bring them to the alter where the Demon Clan was sealed and perform a ritual to open the portal.

You asked:

"Why a Princess?"

The Demon King replied:

"You can go for a Queen or a King if you want, just anyone of royalty...it's just we thought a Princess might be easier."

When asked what this ritual was, he replied: