Tales of Berseria:

Tales of Berseria x Male Baldur Reader:

Reader Info:
So in this story you'll have the same powers and abilities as this guy as well as a few of his personality traits.

Reader Info:So in this story you'll have the same powers and abilities as this guy as well as a few of his personality traits

Your appearance will be different however.

This is what you will look like.

I just really like the design and it fits.

Plot:
Within the Holy Midgand Empire a disease known as Daemonblight had been spreading.

This disease causes humans to become Beasts known as Daemons.

Along with humans there are also a race of beings called Malakhim (Malak singular).

These are supernatural spirits who's wills are sealed away and are used as slaves by humans.

After an event known as The Advent a man by the name of Artorius formed "The Abbey" a theocratic order that had become very important to Midgand both politically and religiously.

Excorcists are soldiers of the Abbey who are tasked with bringing order and peace by exterminating Daemons.

The Abbey mistook you for a Daemon due to your abilities.

You were born into a Warrior tribe well-known for their strength and ferocity.

They were known as the Berserkers.

Many compared them to Barbarians as they would conquer lands far and wide and were seemingly savage.

However the Berserkers had their own traditions and prophecies and one prophecy foretold of a child within their tribe that would be blessed by their God and given incredible power.

This child was you, you were born with ancient markings all over your body and given other abilities.

Super strength, invulnerability, super speed, immortality and more.

You were trained to fight and taught the cultures and ways of your people to eventually become chief of your tribe.

Unfortunately, your tribe was visited by the Abbey at one point and after a gruesome battle your entire tribe was wiped out, all except you thanks to your abilities.

You were immediately branded some type of Daemon and sentenced to an eternity in prison upon Titania, an island meant to imprison Daemons.

Your security measures were quite extreme but necessary to keep you from breaking out.

Deep underground, away from the other prisoners, bound in chains with archers at the ready to shoot should you attempt to escape and many more.

However, one day a jailbreak occurred within the prison and you knew this would be the perfect chance to escape.

So you broke free of your bonds and tore through each of the contingencies that were set up for you  Tai Lung style and made your way out into the open world and you were determined to get revenge on the man that destroyed your tribe.

Eventually you met a girl by the name of Velvet Crowe, a woman with a grudge against Artorius as well.

Apparently Artorius was her brother-in-law and for a while he protected her and her younger brother Laphicet.

However, during the Advent he sacrificed Laphicet in some kind of ritual and tried to do the same with her.

Daemonblight however possessed her arm mutating her into a Daemon known as a Therion who had the ability to absorb other Daemons.

Now she wants revenge against Artorius same as you and so you decided to aid her and her group to get to that bastard so you could rip him apart with your own hands.

As the last member of the Berserkers you could not let your tribe go unavenged.

As you continue your journey, 3 females start taking a liking to you, so maybe there's a chance for you to rebuild your tribe.

Harem:

Velvet Crowe:

Magilou:

Eleanor:
_______________________________________