Pumpkin Panic:

Pumpkin Panic x Male Reader:

Plot:
Everything was black, you can't remember how or when, but you were knocked out.

And when you woke up you weren't in your home or in a hospital.

You woke up face to face with a woman.

The woman however had a pumpkin for a head and this understandably made you freak out.

However the pumpkin-headed girl held you down and promised she wasn't going to hurt you.

After calming you down, she offered you a cup of tea which you accepted.

After that she introduced herself as Magnolia and she said she found you in the woods knocked out and brought you in.

This place you were in was her farm and once you were rested up a crow woman suddenly burst in and told Magnolia the crops are ready.

Magnolia then immediately ran out and told the Crow lady to escort you to the nearby town.

The crow lady nodded and grabbed your hand to begin dragging you through the forest around Magnolia's farm to the nearby town.

The town was of course filled with other odd creatures but it also had some humans too.

The Crow lady gave you some money to stay at an Inn and said she'll come check on you tomorrow.

At the Inn you chose a room and wondered where you would go from here.

When you went out to go explore the town you asked some people about the land you were in and about Magnolia.

You got a bit worried when you heard Magnolia's farm was somewhere dangerous and was infested with terrifying and horrendous creatures that would most likely kill her.

You grew worried for Magnolia, despite only knowing her for a bit you knew she was a kind woman and you didn't want her to die.

Despite the others telling you she'd be fine you couldn't help but worry.

In the middle of the night you couldn't sleep and so you left and ran back to her farm.

Once there you saw the outside of her farm there was a deer.

The deer approached you and when it got close it immediately shifted and transformed into a large wendigo and attempted to kill you.

You let out a scream and tried to run.

Magnolia had heard your scream and opened the door to her farm and you immediately ran in.

Inside Magnolia immediately began asking if you were okay or if that Wendigo hurt you.

You asked why she's staying in this terrible place.

She revealed that this was her family's farm and she couldn't just leave it in the hands of these creatures to decay and rot.

You then asked why the monsters haven't broken down the door and gotten in yet.

She revealed that monsters here operated on vampire rules, they can't enter a home unless they're invited in.

However, since she had to do farm work to make a living, her life was almost always in danger.

It was hard, but she managed.

After hearing that you decided to stay and help her out around the farm.

She said you didn't have to but you insisted.

You'd rather stay and help someone you know who's been nice to you than try and socialize with strangers.

The only problem was, Maggy only had one bed, but she was more than fine sharing.

So you stayed and helped Magnolia out with her farming and avoiding creatures.

All the while also exploring the new place you find yourself in, solving mysteries and finding out how and why you got here.

Genre:
My intention with this story is to make a mystery adventure series mixed with comedy similar to gravity falls.

Love Interests:

Magnolia:
A jack-o-lantern creature and one of the first people you meet in this new land.

She is an upbeat and kind woman who tends to look on the bright side of things.

This upbeat attitude was a big help in allowing her to survive the horrors she faced on the daily.

If she only looked on the negative side side of things she would have just given into despair and either left her parents farm or let the monsters attack her.

And she was relieved to find that all the monsters who wanted to kill her only attacked living things and were only carnivorous so there was no risk of her crops getting destroyed.

Yeah, she really does tend to focus on the bright side of life.

Selma:A crow woman and a resident from the town you stayed in on your first night here

Selma:
A crow woman and a resident from the town you stayed in on your first night here.

Selma is rather grumpy and likes to yell a lot.

This however stems from worry for Maggy as her parents did help her out a few years ago and as a crow she was indebted to them.

She's a bit of a tsundere and tends to worry more for Maggy than you, at least at the start.

However, that soon changed after you saved her from one of the many creatures in this land.

Now she's developmed a bit of a crush on you though she won't admit it.

_______________________________________
There, a little story about an obscure little game I liked a lot.