Pikmin:

Pikmin x Male Reader:

Plot:
You were just a simple researcher on Earth which has advanced far with it's technology.

You were currently working on a shrink ray when suddenly a strange event occurred.

One that not only caused it to malfunction and shrink you, but it also caused the extinction of human life and completely altered the earth making it more alien.

You survived thanks to your small size and for many years you survived in this new hostile world.

You spent years documenting the new species and one day you stumbled across a whole host of odd creatures you dubbed "Pikmin" and they were an all female species that grew like flowers.

A few days after discovering them, a rocket ship crashed down near you and upon going to inspect it you found a small girl named Brittany has crash landed.

(A/N: In this one Brittany crashed instead of Olimar)

Brittany explained she was on vacation when an asteroid hit her ship causing her to crash.

To make matters worse she was running out of oxygen and in 30 days she'd be dead.

So you and the Pikmin decide to help her out and Brittany was extremely grateful for your help.

And so your adventure to help Brittany get home had begun.

Harem:

Brittany:

Various Pikmin:

Plasm Wraith:

Water Wraith:
_______________________________________