Shovel Knight 2:

Rise of the Pseudos: (Shovel Knight x Male ??? Reader)

Concept:
This is a story set in the world of Shovel Knight.

It will feature it's characters, lore and other things from it's universe.

It will also have a bit of my own things thrown in here and there.

It will also show events before, after and during the main plot.

The closest thing I can compare this to is Adventure Time really.

And I'll need you all to vote which character you want the Reader to be.

Here are the options:

Dragon Knight:

A powerful knight with amazing strength and surprising speed clad in armor resembling a Dragon.

Despite his large and imposing figure he is quite the jolly and kindhearted individual.

He will never turn away if someone needs help and will happily put his own life on the line to defend complete strangers.

It matters not the circumstances, if someone looks like they need help, he will jump in and defend them.

This noble behavior can be taken advantage of as he has been used by other Villains to further their goals, like retrieving artifacts or defeating foes for them.

However, Dragon Knight doesn't take betrayal lightly, if he is betrayed or knows he has been used he will not rest until whoever used him is at his feet begging for mercy or even dead.

Do not mistake kindesss for weakness as it is the kindest people you don't want to make an enemy out of.

Dragon Knight, may not be a dragon, but has the strength of one and can harness Elemental power as if he were one.

Fire, water, lightning, earth.

While he may not be the only warrior capable manipulating Elemental power, he may not even be the best at utilizing a specific one, but the amount of elements he can manipulate is quite a lot.