Puss in Boots the Last Wish 2:

Puss in Boots the Last Wish x Male Immortal/Invincible Reader:

Reader Info:Life is a precious thing, most people don't realize that until it's too late

Reader Info:
Life is a precious thing, most people don't realize that until it's too late.

Most people wish they had more time to live their lives.

You on the other hand...you want nothing more than for your life to come to an end.

Ever since you were born you've had a strange curse, while most would see it as a blessing.

You were practically unkillable.

Ever since you were born you always healed quickly no matter what.

Any wound you sustained, any injury no matter how severe, would always heal in seconds.

As a child you thought it was cool, who wouldn't and as the years went by, this "gift" proved to even completely regenerate any limbs you lost.

You weren't immune to pain however.

Despite this, you never really took it for granted, you still valued the life you had believing that eventually you would die of old age.

Oh how wrong you were.

At a certain point, you just stopped aging while your family and firends kept getting older and older.

And eventually...they all died.

At first you considered that maybe you just aged extremely slowly and continued living your life.

You achieved many things, you became a Historian and studied many cultures, got a wife, had a child.

And they all grew old and died before you.

From then on it became clear you were not aging, you would never die no matter what.

After that, for a while you spent many years looking for ways to kill yourself.

It started simply from jumping into a volcano or a pool of acid, decapitating yourself and much more.

No matter what you always came out unscathed and eventually you began looking into more supernatural means of ending your life.

Cursed artifacts that kill anyone who touch them, soul stealing creatures, poisoning yourself  literally anything.

Nothing worked, you just wouldn't die.

For centuries you stayed alive and watched the world change around you.

In those years you kept searching for a way to end your life, and one day you seemed to have finally find one.

"The Wishing Star."

A star that crashed down to earth and is capable of granting any wish no matter how big or small.

Any wish?

This was it, you could simply wish to die and that would be the end of it.

Ever since you found out you were unkillable, you had avoided forming any kind of connection with anyone.

You did not want to make friends just to watch them die while you couldn't do anything to stop it.

Right now, you have no loved ones, no friends and you're just empty inside.

Death would truly be preferable to this existence.

You knew it would be dangerous to try and find the map and get to the wishing star.

Well, dangerous for normal people.

Sure you had absolutely no combat experience, you never learned to fight or wield any weapons.

But you never needed too anyway, what's the point of fighting if you can literally just tank anything?

Besides learning to fight goes against what you want...which is death.

As you go on this adventure to end your life, will you find something that finally fills your empty heart and keep it full?

Or will you finally achieve your greatest desire?

Love Interests:

Death:

Life:

Life and Death, 2 sides of the same coin.

And 2 beings you are quite familiar with.

During your many years of trying to kill yourself you found out Life and Death were actual beings one could talk to.

So you decided to try and contact them in the hopes that Death could end you or that Life could at least figure out what's wrong with you.

Unfortunately, Life could not figure out what was wrong with you and even Death herself could not end you.

Thus the wishing star truly is your only way to die now.

However during the short time seeing you, Life and Death both grew quite interested in you.

Both of them decided to keep an eye on you and watched your many attempts to end your life.

They both even went as far as searching through your memories and saw all you had been through.

Both felt bad for you and eventually they both fell in love and couldn't bare seeing you this...empty.
_______________________________________

There we go, another idea for Last Wish.