Slime Rancher:

Slime Rancher Harem x Male Reader:

Reader Info:You are a childhood friend of Beatrix Lebeau

Reader Info:
You are a childhood friend of Beatrix Lebeau.

You both had been together for as long as you could remember.

You were always a shy kid, but extremely intelligent which actually made you perfect for the more daring and adventurous Beatrix.

While you were a shy boy you knew when to speak up to make sure Bea didn't get into trouble or get hurt.

You both had a dream, to go out into the universe and become Slime Ranchers.

You were really fascinated by the creatures and wanted to study them alongside Beatrix.

The girl you had slowly begun developing feelings for as time went on.

You both promised to become Slime Ranchers together, and you also promised to keep watch over her and make sure she didn't do anything too stupid.

Of course this meant that you'd both have to say goodbye to your friends and family.

Thankfully they were all supportive, though you could tell a close friend by the name of Casey would be most saddened by your departure.

Casey was a friend Bea made after she took shelter from flash flood in a Cafe.

Casey was nice and a touring musician.

You 3 were inseparable at one point, you even noticed that Casey had begun developing feelings for Bea as well.

You, ever the kind-hearted soul decided to back off and let Casey have her.

You left them alone whenever you could, even arranged moments for them to be together.

However, Bea always seemed to be drawn to you and when new year came, Casey had planned to confess to Bea.

However, he did not as Bea had confessed that she had feelings for you.

Obviously, you weren't going to say no and you revealed your own feelings for her and became an official couple.