Sonic Series 3:

Spirit of Battle: (Sonic series x Male Marshadow/Dark Chao Reader)

Plot info:
Many already know of Chaos.

A Chao that was mutated and became the guardian of the Chaos Emeralds and worshipped as a godlike figure by the Echidna tribe.

That is until the Knuckles clan attacked and Chaos consumed by rage attempted to wipe out the entire world.

Thankfully he was sealed away before that could happen.

However, Chaos was not the only Chao that was mutated.

Chao are quite the interesting species and have many talents.

There are some that even excell in combat and one Chao strived keep improving in combat, this Chao being you.

You battled every single Chao in your colony and practiced everyday, pushing yourself further.

This intense drive and constant exposure to chaos energy caused you to mutate into a new form.

Your new form:

Your new form:

This new form gave you more power and new abilities.

You could now hide in the shadow of others and examine the way they fight to improve your own combat abilities.

Unfortunately this also caused you to become more aggressive and prideful to the point you even attempted to challenge Chaos itself.

While you were strong you still could not compare to Chaos and were beaten every time.

This of course led to frustration for yourself and so you decided to leave the colony and Master Emerald behind.

This was to go out, study new fighting styles and gain even more strength to eventually surpass Chaos and defeat it.

You wandered the world for centuries from then on, growing and getting stronger.

And eventually even your appearance changed once more.