Fangirl Frenzy:

This was an idea suggested by EpicestOfGamers

So, yeah, thanks for this idea man.
_______________________________________

Setting:
This story is set in a weird universe where almost anything is possible.

Anthros live in this world, Aliens, heroes, magic is possible, it's a wild and wacky world.

Expect lots of random humor, weirdness and references.

Reader Info: In Omega City, you're a retired music artist who now runs a little music shop

Reader Info:
In Omega City, you're a retired music artist who now runs a little music shop.

The fame and drama was all too much for you which led to your retirement, much to the disappointment of your fans and your girlfriend at the time breaking up with you.

It hurt at first but you quickly got over it because you realized the bitch wasn't worth it.

You still love music though which is why you now run a music shop, it is simply a part of your life.

Your best friend and roommate is Samson Needlmouse, a bum who mooches off you.

Best friend might actually be a stretch to describe your relationship.

Samson Needlmouse(it's Sonic from Sonic for Hire)

You met him at the grocery store after you were done shopping and he walked up to you and asked if you had a job for him.

You said you could use a hand running your store and now he's...okay.

Honestly it's not that bad having him, he can be problematic at times, but at least he hasn't burned down your whole store.

The problem you have is he followed you home...and now he just won't leave.

It's too much of a hassel to kick him out and so you just suck it up and deal with it.

Occasionally he has been a good friend to you, but most of the time he's just a moocher, think Daffy and Bugs from the Looney Tunes show.

That is your relationship with him.