Legendary and Mythical Pokemon:

Plot:So in this story you are the son of AZ

Plot:
So in this story you are the son of AZ.

As his son, you yourself are an Immortal.

You had been traveling with your father for the longest time, about 3000 years in fact.

He was journeying, in search of his beloved Floette and eventually he found it.

You were happy for your father, but it was time for you to go.

You had been traveling with your dad for so long and you wanted to forge your own path, go on your own journey. 

Your father had his Floette back so you felt there was no need to keep him company.

AZ agreed to let you go, you had been there for him in his loneliness so it was only fair.

So with the whole world ready to be explored on your own you were excited.

You weren't too upset about leaving your dad, you were both Immortal, so you would both meet again eventually.

You both had all the time in the world.

This is your journey of the modern pokemon world and how you experience it.

Eventually though, things get far more interesting for you when you find the mythical pokemon Mew in a forest you were exploring.

The both of you played together and bonded, but eventually you needed to say goodbye and left.

Mew however was quite sad to see you go and when she returned to the Hall of Origin she mentioned you to the other Legendaries and Mythicals and they were intrigued.

Especially when they found out about your immortality.

Pretty soon, every Legendary and Mythical from every region took a liking to you.

At least your Harem is Immortal like you.

Explanation:
Now, every Legendary and Mythical will have an alternate form.

Now Mythicals will have a more anthropomorphic form while Legendaries will look more human.

Now there'll be a few exceptions and I'll give you explanations as to why as best I can.

Your Harem will be in the next chapter.
_______________________________________