Tom & Jerry:

Tom & Jerry x Male Reader:You had spent months looking for a good house to move into after you just finished college and find a job

You had spent months looking for a good house to move into after you just finished college and find a job.

You seem to have found the perfect one from a woman known as "Mammy Two-Shoes."

Mammy Two-Shoes:

Mammy Two-Shoes:

The woman seemed quite eager to move out and before she drove off in her car she simply yelled out:

"THEY'RE YOUR PROBLEM NOW!"

You were confused but thought nothing or it as you entered the home.

Only to come face to face with a destroyed home and a cat chasing a mouse around.

That's when you realized why you got the house for this cheap.

Love Interests:

Tami and Jody:
This cat and mouse Duo had known each other and been frienemies for a long time.

They'd hang out and come into conflict a lot which normally resulted in the house they're in being wrecked and destroyed.

Tami's owner Mammy had grown sick of it and finally decided to sell the house.

You were the unfortunate soul who bought it.

Tami really wasn't too sad to see her owner go as she had abused her quite frequently though a lot of them were Jody's fault.

Though both Tami and Jody didn't expect their new owner to be this handsome.

The moment you walked in they immediately stopped fighting and put on a good girl act amongst the carnage while you began regretting your life choices.

You decided to just make the best of the situation and clean the house which Tami and Jody eagerly helped you with while simultaneously competing for your affection.

Yeah, they fell in love with you and were very happy to find you were much nicer than Mammy.

This only made them love you more and now you're living with a cat and mouse after your heart.

How long can you keep your sanity?
_______________________________________