Arcade Harem:

Arcade Harem x Male Reader:

Reader Info:
You've always loved Arcades and miss them a lot.

While gaming these days have become more convenient and undoubtedly better, there was always something magical about Arcades that can never be replicated again.

Oh well, that magic may be lost now, you were still able to recapture some of that by collecting Arcade cabinets.

You're a Gamer with a soft spot for those old arcades and have been collecting a lot of them.

You've got a room in your house for all of them and when you're feeling nostalgic you just turn on play.

Your job does pay very well so you could afford to have this Retro collection.

You are a bit lonely though and your house feels empty most of the time.

Well, that will change very soon because one night you somehow managing to get your hands on a very special Arcade cabinet, one that has gained infamy in the gaming community and has become the subject of urban legends and conspiracy theories.

Yes, somehow you managed to get your hands on the genuine Polybius.

Of course at first you were a bit skeptical as to weather or not this was the real deal.

You decided you'd test it tomorrow after a good night's rest.

However you were awoken in the middle of the night by what sounded like a whole crowd in your home.

Afraid you were being robbed you tried to call for help on your phone only to have no signal.

Terrified you deiced to carefully sneak out and run, only when you got out you were shocked to find that the characters from your little arcade collection had somehow manifested into reality.

You were stunned, and after managing to come to terms with what was going on you calmed them all down and questioned them on what was going on.

They were just as confused as you, but a mischievous giggle caught all your attention and it turns out Polybius had somehow manifested as well as a woman and did the same with the other characters.