Megaman Harem:

Megaman Harem x Male Scientist Reader:

Setting:
This is set in an alternate universe of Earth rather than in the Megaman games because I just can't with the timeline so it's gonna combine a lot of aspects from multiple Megaman games.

Reader Info:You are a scientist and good friend of Dr Light

Reader Info:
You are a scientist and good friend of Dr Light.

Despite your young age you are undoubtedly brilliant as you had developed a device known as The Portal Gun and later upgraded to a Portal Gauntlet.

You had built a few robots of your own as well, 2 in particular named Wheatley and GLaDOS.

GLaDOS was intelligent, logical and your best assistant which helped immensely.

You wanted to build another assistant named Wheatley.

However, a funny scientist decided to pull a prank and mess with her programming while you were out.

When you finished her and activated her...she was a fucking moron.

She was reprogrammed to come up with bad ideas, so she was literally a moron and it was permenant, so you couldn't reprogram her.

Now, normally one would dismantle Wheatley and start over, however...you couldn't bring yourself to do it.

She was too adorable and so you decided to keep her much to GLaDOS's dismay as she found Wheatley annoying.

However, you were all happy for a time.

However, your accomplishments earned you some notoriety and as a resulted you got kidnapped by Dr Wily who wanted your help with future world domination plans.

Of course you refused and so Wily kept you prisoner for a while and during your time you met a lot of the Robot Masters he made which were mostly female for some reason and during your time they developed feelings for you.

Maybe this could help you escape, or maybe just make things worse.

Harem: