Vampire Harem:

Vampire Harem x Male Vampire Hunter Reader:

(A/N: Look if any of you are tired of me using the Bloodborne Hunter for your appearance

(A/N: Look if any of you are tired of me using the Bloodborne Hunter for your appearance...I don't care. That outfit fits the vibe I want for you and it's stylish as hell)

Reader Info:
Ever since you were born you've been targeted by vampires.

You were born with a special blood-type that vampires found irresistible.

The scent alone is enough to drive a few mad and as a result your parents who were vampire hunters had to protect you.

They were forced to send you away to an area where you'd be safe that was vampire free accompanied by a few other hunters.

Unfortunately, while on their way, a particularly powerful vampire ambushed them along with a small horde.

Your mother and father were killed and one of the hunters who was a close friend of theirs ran with you to a special Cathedral.

This was safe as there was a spell put in place to repel vampires.

As you grew up and learned of your parents fate, a desire was lit within you.

You wanted to become a hunter and take revenge on those vile creatures, especially the one who murdered your parents.

The other Hunters at the Cathedral could see there was no deterring you and conceded.

You were trained far more brutally than any other hunter due to your blood attracting the creatures.

You needed to be able to take out hordes of powerful vampires on your own if you wanted a chance out there.

Luckily you were more than up to the challenge, you rose and became one of the top hunters and set out to paint the night red with their blood.

However, there are certain vampires who you have caught the eye of and they want more than just your blood.

They want your love and your body.

What most vampires don't realize is killing you would result in no more of that amazing blood.

These vampires have come up with a better solution.

If they keep you alive and gain your affection then they're free to have your addictive blood whenever they want...and a little something else as well.

Harem: