Kim Possible:

Kim Possible x Male Defalt Reader:

Reader Info:You are a Black Hat, a Hacker that violates the law usually in exchange for something you want like money or information but sometimes just for fun

Reader Info:
You are a Black Hat, a Hacker that violates the law usually in exchange for something you want like money or information but sometimes just for fun.

You are also one of the best out there.

You've proven time and time again that no matter how complex something is so long as you have your phone you can hack into any form of technology.

You took on the moniker of Defalt, a hacker and part-time DJ.

You enjoy causing all kinds of problems and are one of the most dangerous criminals on the planet because of your hacking skills.

While you spent most of your time doing whatever you will occasionally take on job offers from all kinds of other criminals who require your skills.

So you weren't surprised when Dr Drakken himself came up to you and asked for your help with a plan of his.

You took the job for 2 major reasons.

1. Because the pay was surprisingly good.

2. His partner Shego was hot as Hell.

Unbeknownst to you is that this little job will lead you down a path towards more Chaotic adventures.

You will be forced to attend high school which you had dropped out of and be forced to learn once again with the only upside being you get to watch the cheerleaders.

Among other things you'd have multiple encounters with Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable and of course Rufus the Naked Mole Rat who for some reason is smarter than the guy who owns him.

And you're all there for it, you love chaos.

Love Interests:

Kim Possible:

Shego:
_______________________________________