Undertale 2:

Undertale x Male Isaac Reader:

Reader Info:You once had a normal life, you were once a happy child

Reader Info:
You once had a normal life, you were once a happy child.

You lived happily with your mother and father atop a hill.

You adored your father very much and he taught you to embrace imagination, he taught you how to narrate and tell stories.

This helped a lot as you were quite the social outcast among your peers.

In school you were often teased and bullied due to how strange you looked.

You had no hair, big black eyes and looked closer to an alien than a human.

but you were fine so long as you and your father could spend time together.

However, things all came crashing down when your mother got into religion.

She became a Christian and took her beliefs to an extreme, to a point where your father couldn't take it.

Her religious fanaticism was too much for your father to take and he left you and your mother.

Without your father your mother sunk further into her religion and it began taking over almost every aspect of your life.

With your father gone and you still being bullied in school you went further and further into your imagination to cope.

You isolated yourself in your room even more and this resulted in you spending less and less time with your mother and this combined with her religious nature and insecurities caused her to become abusive.

She began calling you impure, sinful and even a Demon child.

It hurt hearing your mother say that and occasionally she'd even get physically abusive.

With each passing day it got worse, the toys you and your father used to play with were taken away, the drawings you were proud of were torn down and your mother even took the clothes off your back and locked you inside your room.

She claimed that this was all in order to purify you of sin, like God had told her.

As this went on, you began believing her horrible words.