Plants vs Zombies:

Plant Girls Harem x Male Reader:

General Info:
Many years into the future, humanity is extinct.

With humans gone nature began to reclaim the world.

Plants grew, wrapped around buildings and structures and soon it was apparent that nature reigned supreme once more.

After many more years something else happened, something quite strange.

The plants grew more sentient, developed more human features like hands, eyes and mouths.

And eventually a new race of plant creatures created their own society and ruled over earth as the dominant species.

However after some time, Zombies began appearing and attacking the plant people.

Thankfully plants could not get infected with the zombie virus and they had many powers and abilities to fight them off.

What was even more odd was that Zombies kept coming, they also came in new Variants some stronger than others.

Soon the plant people battling against Zombies became a regular thing, pretty much war.

And this is how things went on for a while.

However, one day in an underground lab that had long been abandoned a cryochamber suddenly opened and from it you exited.

You woke up confused and with no memories.

You wandered out of the lab and saw what the world had become and after stumbling around a jungle for a while you got ambushed by a zombie.

Luckily, just in the nick of time you were saved by a flower woman named "Solar Flare."

After the zombie was dealt she made sure you were okay and was curious about you since you resembled a zombie except you weren't rotting or groaning or stumbling.

You looked alive and in Flare's own words "Handsome."

So she took you to a town nearby to give you a place to stay.

So now you were in a world of plants as quite possibly the last living human.

And since you were the only living human zombies are now more aggressive since they obviously want flesh.

So, the plant people resolve to protect you while you adjust to the new world.

And hopefully you'll be able to get your memories back too and remember why or how you were in that cryo chamber in the first place.

And maybe, just maybe figure out what caused or is making the zombies.

In the meantime though the various plant girls begin to take a liking to you and soon you'll find out just how far their bodies have evolved to be more human.