Regular Show 2:

Regular Show x Male Raboot Reader:

Plot:
In this story the park is about to get 3 new Employees, well technically 2 since one of them is too young to work.

They were you and your 2 brothers.

Your name is (Y/N) and your older brother was named Ace and your younger brother is Cole.

You're a family of rabbits and all 3 of you needing a job have applied to work at a park.

All 3 of you figured it'd be a simple and peaceful job to make a few bucks, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

Life at the park is wild and the most mundane of tasks suddenly become life or death situations.

Oh well, at least it wasn't boring.

You and your family:

You:Your name is (Y/N) and you are the middle brother of the family

You:
Your name is (Y/N) and you are the middle brother of the family.

There is only a 2 year age gap between you and your older brother, yes you're a young adult.

You're just short.

As a rabbit, you're fast and agile, maybe not to the extent of your older brother, but other than him those who can match you in speed and agility are quite rare.

You come off as aloof and uncaring, and usually have an unamused look on your face.

However, you really do care about your siblings and those you consider friends and if they need help you're always happy to lend a hand.

You're an extreme tsundere and will always try your best to avoid showing emotion, though you do end up failing occasionally.

When that happens and you blush you will try to hide it with the collar of your jacket.

You're one of the better Employees at the park, you at least do your work, but you still show little respect to Benson.

You are quite sassy and will not hesitate to tell others what you think of them.