Robot Harem:

Robot Harem x Male Reader:

Reader Info:
You are an Astronaut who has been tasked with finding new planets for the people of Earth to colonize.

You traveled far with enough supplies to last you centuries.

It was rather boring.

Any planet you came across was completely uninhabitable.

The only thing that kept you sane were your 2 companion Androids.

However, one day something happened that shocked everyone.

You all managed to find an inhabitable planet, it had breathable oxygen which was good enough.

However, your ship was suddenly attacked by an odd Serpent creature flying through space.

It struck the ship with an odd electrical blast and it caused the ship to malfunction and begin a crash landing.

With nowhere better to land you aimed it at the planet.

The ship landed hard and thankfully you all survived.

Your ship was totalled and it would never fly again so you couldn't return home.

You were stranded on a strange world, with your 2 companions and with limited food and water.

And soon all 3 of you found out this planet was inhabited as well, because the next day, a robot appeared and began examining the ship.

This robot was far more advanced than anything on earth and when this robot found you it was shocked.

Turns out you had crashed onto a planet inhabited by robotic beings.

The robot that found you was named Eve and she decided to bring you back to the city.

Eve seemed friendly enough and so you didn't object, I mean what else could you do?

How would the people of this Planet react to a creature of flesh like you?

Fascination probably, fear most likely, but the last thing you expected from most of the female population was love.

Harem:

Whisper:

Whisper: