Chainsaw Man 5:

Yeah, 2 Chainsaw Man ideas in a row, what you gonna do about it?
_______________________________________

Yeah, 2 Chainsaw Man ideas in a row, what you gonna do about it?_______________________________________

Determined Hunter: (Chainsaw Man Harem x Male Chara Reader)

Reader Info:
Fate was cruel...no doubt about that.

Your father died before you were born and your mother was an abusive alcoholic bitch.

You were beaten nearly every day and given very little food.

Despite your conditions, you were a strong individual and very durable.

You learned from a very early age that crying doesn't solve anything.

If you did cry or scream that only earned you a harsher beating from your mother.

You never cry or scream anymore no matter how severely you were injured.

Even enduring the many beatings you would receive when your mother forced you to go out and make money for her to buy more booze.

Despite your harsh life you never gave up on anything, you were determined to keep living.

As you got older, you became stronger and your hatred for your mother grew.

One day she was really out of it and grabbed a knife to stab you, but since she was drunk and you were much stronger you simply crushed her wrist, took her knife and killed her having finally had enough.

You enjoyed every loud scream as you thrusted the knife into her flesh, you never stopped smiling, and even after she was dead you didn't feel a bit of regret.

After that you lived on the streets, but it didn't matter, with your mother gone it felt as if a weight had been lifted.

You felt free.

You did what you had to do to survive for quite some time and after killing your mother you were pretty much desensitized to murder.

You never hesitated to kill if the need arose, in fact you very much enjoyed murder, you felt strong taking the life of another.