Kirby 2:

Kirby Harem x Male Ancient Reader:

Reader Info:Long ago, there was a race of beings known as the Ancients

Reader Info:
Long ago, there was a race of beings known as the Ancients.

The Ancients were split into 2 tribes, the Magic Ancients and the Science Ancients.

The 2 tribes used to live together in harmony and built many machines, devices and artifacts capable of reality altering feats.

One day however, a being known as Void Termina appeared and began a campaign of destruction across the cosmos.

Luckily the Ancients assembled 4 Champions who together managed to seal Void Termina away bringing peace to the Cosmos.

Unfortunately it did not last as the Magic Ancients grew to fear the 4 Champions they had assembled.

More specifically one known as Galacta Knight who was eventually sealed away due to their fear of the Knight's power.

This also caused the Science Ancients to begin fearing the magic tribe and eventually the science Ancients banished their magical counterparts to the deepest reaches of the galaxy.

The Science Ancients also eventually disappeared, leaving behind their technology and artifacts.

However, there were 2 Ancients each from a different tribe who fell in love and had a child.

That child was you.

This was the first and only time this had happened and as a child of both tribes you were blessed with amazing magical ability and studied technology.

When the Magic tribe was banished your mother and father feared what would happen to you and attempted to flee to another realm using Star Dream.

Unfortunately they were found out and stopped, however they did manage to push you in and you were sent to an alternate dimension.

You were a child at the time.

The other Ancients did not bother going after you believing you wouldn't survive in that dimension.

They were wrong, your magic and intelligence allowed you to survive there and you eventually grew into an adult.

One day, while scavanging, a rift opened up and pulled you in.

You woke up and found yourself in a grassy field on a planet known as Popstar.

You were confused, but happy that you were freed from that dimension and decided to head out and explore.

On your journey, you meet a cast of strange and interesting individuals.

As an Ancient of both tribes, your magic and scientific knowledge are quite impressive.

Having to survive in an alternate dimension helped you develop your combat skills as well.

You're decent with most weapons as well, especially with swords, but compared to Kirby, Meta Knight and most other sword welders in Kirby, your skills with the blade is just slightly above novice.