Bloons and other Primates:

Primate girl Harem x Male Reader:

( A/N: Thank you pegasusfox_04
For the idea.)

You are a world famous zoologist named (Y/N) (L/N).

The animal you loved to research and study the most was primates.

Monkeys, Apes, Gorillas, Lemurs, Orangutans and many more.

You loved the creatures, their habits, behavior and lifestyle always fascinated you and you wanted to study and document all you could about them.

Now you weren't an idiot or naive, you understood how dangerous these creatures were and made sure to mind yourself and take precautions to avoid the fates of those who thought Chimps were okay to keep as a pet.

You also never married, but you were happy with your life, you were doing what you loved and that was enough for you.

One day you while you were returning home via plane, something went wrong and the plane crashed into the ocean.

Fortunately you survived, unfortunately it appears you were the only one who did.

Even more unfortunately you were now stranded in the middle of the ocean.

Your death was pretty much garunteed, you would have ended up as a corpse at the bottom of the ocean.

But it seems fate had other plans for you.

After a day you spotted an odd island in the distance and so you paddled over to it on the large chunk of the plane you were using as a makeshift raft.

The moment you got there however you were hit with a dart that knocked you out.

Upon waking up you were met with something that both shocked and fascinated you.

Turns out this island was home to anthropomorphic primates.

They had taken you to a village and tied you to a stake in order to question you.

You explained what happened and much to yours surprise the primates decided to let you live among them.

You really expected them to kill you, but you were happy they didn't.

You got to live as well as study a seemingly new species of primeates on this island.

The island itself was odd too.

It was extremely large it would be more fair to call it a continent, and had multiple biomes.

Snowy regions, deserts and jungles, they had it all here.

How?

You didn't know, but let's see how you adapt to this place.

Harem: