Anthro Pokemon Harem 3:

Here's some more girls.
_______________________________________

Bertha the Snorlax (Bugkiller98)Bertha nicknamed "Big Bertha" was a Snorlax you met at a park while you were exercising

Bertha nicknamed "Big Bertha" was a Snorlax you met at a park while you were exercising.

You had stopped eating for a long time out of fear of gaining weight and hid it well from the other girls.

However, Bertha could tell from the way you moved that you were starving yourself and she could not allow that.

She walked up to you and with her being a Snorlax was far stronger than you, dragged you off to a Pizza Hut and ordered a double pepperoni pizza for you with stuffed crust and told you to eat it.

You refused at first.

(A/N: A woman bought you a pizza...YOU FUCKING ACCEPT IT!)

However, Bertha talked some sense into you and you realized starving yourself wasn't the right coarse of action(obviously).

So you ate the pizza voraciously as Bertha watched happily.

After that you thanked her for the meal, she told you it was no issue, though you felt you needed to at least pay her back for buying you the pizza.

She told you the best way to repay her was to just not starve yourself.

You 2 became friends after that and you'd hang out often.

The Snorlax woman eventually grew feelings for you through hanging out so much and the fact that you started buying food for her certainly helped with that.

Bertha of course adores food, even before becoming a Snorlax and while a few people have made fun of her for her weight she never let it get to her.

She's proud of her body and isn't afraid to show off her thiccness, especially for you.

She loves her friends and will protect them from anything.

Spring the Meowscarada: (Furret_Walcc101)Spring was a street Magician you met one day among a crowd and

Spring was a street Magician you met one day among a crowd and...well let's just say she's not very good.