Chapter 21 Loving you has been on hurtful

"No, Credence, let me go!"

The humiliating scene that day suddenly crossed Dorothy's mind. Her face became pale instantly, and her body was shaking like a leaf.

With teary eyes, she stared at the familiar yet alien man in front of her. "What do you want me to do so that you'd let me go?" had Was he the mature and reserved gentleman whom she fallen head over heels with? "Not unless you die on behalf of Rosalie!"

Dorothy looked up at Credence's handsome face in bewilderment.

She blinked hard against her tears and closed her eyes with a gentle smile.

It was just a simple sentence, but it plunged her into the abyss mercilessly.

The distance between them was so close, and her soft breasts were tightly pressed against his chest. However, Dorothy felt a bone-chilling cold.

She gave up struggling and lowered her head to hide her despair.

Credence did not hear her sobs. He did not know if she was crying or not. But when he saw her keeping her head low and shaking uncontrollably without a sound, he suddenly felt a sense of pity for her.

His sharp and dangerous eyes swept across her slender and curvy body...

Dorothy's beige dress was torn into pieces. Inside, she was only wearing a white thong. At a glance, he could vaguely see the private part between her legs...

Thinking about her charm in bed, his Adam's apple bobbed uncontrollably.

However, when he looked through the transparent glass window and saw Rosalie, who was lying motionless on the operating table in the next room, his pity disappeared again.

He grasped Dorothy's chin. Staring at her, he couldn't hide the cruelty and rage. "Can you see that? Rosalie is still lying there, fighting for her life. You almost killed her, and yet you are still hooking up with Juelz. Do you feel satisfied watching him fight with me because of you?"

"I did not hook up with Juelz, nor did I do anything to Rosalie. Why wouldn't you believe me? You never trust me!"

Dorothy's face was ashen. Enduring the excruciating pain radiating from her chin, she lifted her head and met his gaze furiously.

She could calmly accept the fact that he did not love her, but she could not tolerate him accusing her over and over again.

Credence sneered. His cold voice echoed in Dorothy's ears again.

"How can I trust you? Ever since you married me until now, you have not cut off ties with Juelz Sherman. I did not say anything before because I've never loved you. I don't f*cking care! But you know that I care about Rosalie, yet you hired those b*stards to rape her in the parking lot... Dorothy Fisher, you really deserve to die!"

Credence closed his eyes solemnly and then opened them again. He loosened his grip on Dorothy's chin and grabbed her hair instead. He then let out an evil smirk, saying, "I consider myself a gentleman. I've never hit a woman before. But you have crossed the line again and again. You even have the nerve to harm your sister who grew up with you. What else don't you dare do?"

"There is a limit to how shameless you can be! Since you like to play dirty, I'll let you reap what you sow!"

His voice was as attractive and charming as ever, one which could make all women fall for him instantly.

However, Dorothy did not find his voice pleasing to her ears at all. On the contrary, it made her hair stand on end.

"No, no! Let me go! Please... I beg you..."