Chapter 27 Are you willing to do anything

Due to inertia, Dorothy slammed into Credence.

Her injured abdomen hit his hard hipbone. The

heart-piercing pain was unbearable. She could not help but groan in pain.

Dorothy bent over and did not move. After a while, her pain finally eased up a little.

She slowly straightened her body and scanned her surroundings. Only then did she realize that she had been dragged to the outside of Rosalie's operating room.

Through the transparent glass window, she saw several doctors busy operating on Rosalie. The blood bag which contained her blood was flowing through the infusion tube into Rosalie's body.

Lying motionlessly, Rosalie looked just like a mummy.

Even though Dorothy knew that all of this was Rosalie's doing, she could not help but let out a gasp when she saw her miserable state.

Her face was all bruised and swollen. Also, her lips were cracked and bleeding. Her arms and thighs seemed to have been stung by a swarm of poisonous wasps. They were all densely packed with black and blue scars.

It was really a tragedy!

Not only did Rosalie plot viciously against Dorothy, but she was even crueler toward herself.

Such a woman was too horrifying!

Since Dorothy could not afford to offend her, she would avoid her instead.

Dorothy took a deep breath and raised her head to look at Credence with a cold expression. With a determined look,

she said, "I have paid for whatever I've owed you and Rosalie.

Now, as long as you agree to a divorce, we'll just part ways on good terms."

Credence stared at her coldly for a long time. He then smiled and pinched her chin with his slender and powerful fingers. His tone contained an indescribable sharpness and danger as he asked, "Are you willing to do anything for a divorce?"

Dorothy was stunned. "What do you mean?"

Smiling faintly, he lifted her chin, forcing her to look into his eyes. His dark eyes flickered with a hint of terrifying danger. "Literally."

Dorothy could sense that Credence was up to no good. But she was too desperate to run away from him, so that she would never have to live in hell.

Therefore, she nodded without hesitation. "Deal."

......

It was night o'clock at night, Colorful lights were flickering in the most luxurious nightclub in Talco City. The place was crowded with people dancing their hearts out. Men and women could be seen unleashing their passion.

Dorothy was clad in a sexy blue dress. It revealed a large portion of her fair skin on her chest and her beautiful legs. She walked behind Credence, following his pace.

She had thought that he would take her to a hotel to have drinks with his business clients. Never did she expect that she would be brought to such a shady nightclub where she had never set foot in before. Frowning, she stopped in her tracks.

Credence turned to look at her condescendingly. "Wanna go back on your word? If yes, you may leave. But once you step out of this place, you no longer have the right to bring up a divorce!"

If he refused to divorce her, was she going to be at his mercy forever?

She had had enough of four years of loveless marriage.

She did not want to experience the pain of watching her child get killed ever again without being able to do anything about it.

Dorothy shook her head. "No. Let's go."