Chapter 65 Willing to do anything for you

It was twelve o'clock in the morning. Juelz used his hands to cover his crotch which was severely injured. He was gnashing his teeth and cursing angrily. Suddenly, he received a phone call from Dorothy. He was shocked at first, and then he grew extremely ecstatic.

"Dory, you've finally made up your mind to leave that b*stard! That's great. I'll buy some fireworks to celebrate!"

After that, he no longer cared about his physical inconvenience. He jumped off the bed and put on his jeans and T-shirt before leaving the room. He got into his car and drove to Dorothy's place.

Juelz rushed to the gate of the villa where Dorothy was living in. After parking his car, he got out of his car and saw that Dorothy was carrying a black suitcase. She walked toward him slowly and silently.

"My dear Dory, I'm here."

Juelz raised his hands in the air and waved them enthusiastically. He rushed up to meet Dorothy.

"Juelz, I didn't expect you to arrive so soon. Did you run the red light again?" Dorothy was stunned to see that Juelz had arrived twenty minutes earlier than expected.

"I couldn't wait to see you. Running the red light is not a big deal at all. Get in the car, and give me your suitcase."

Juelz opened the car boot and placed her suitcase into it. He suddenly grinned, "Dory, you're still using the birthday present I gave you. It's been almost eleven years. Iremember I bought it with all the money I had the year you saved me."

"Yes, it's from you."

Dorothy's clear gaze fell on the black suitcase and a faint smile greeted her lips.

She was a nostalgic and grateful person. Juelz would never know that it was the first gift she had received in the past fifteen years.

That was why she kept it carefully.

In the Fisher Mansion, her birthday had always been forgotten. No one had ever thought of preparing a birthday gift for her. Hence, even a simple pen or notebook could make her happy.

At least, it indicated that not everyone was deliberately ignoring her existence.

Dorothy could feel the warmth of a true friendship after she met Juelz and befriended Germaine.

Without them, she might not have enough courage to live through those miserable and pathetic years.

After getting into the car, Dorothy rolled down the window. Looking at the luxurious villa, she fell into a daze.

"Credence Scott, finally, all the disputes between us are over tonight!" Dorothy thought to herself.

In the ICU of the hospital, Rosalie woke up. The sky was overcast with dark clouds. The gale was blustering and it seemed like the eve of a storm.

There was a cold and grim figure of a man standing in front of the window, staring at the scenery outside the window. He stood unmovingly for a long time.

Rosalie didn't know if it was an illusion caused by her guilt.

She could sense that Credence was not in a good mood. If he really cared about Rosalie, he should be happy knowing that the transplant surgery was very successful.

However, at that moment, Credence's face was as cool as a cucumber. There was no hint of happiness on his face.

Was it because of Dorothy again?

"Credence," Rosalie coughed a few times before calling out his name in a soft voice.

When Credence heard her, he turned around and walked toward her. He stood beside the bed, and his bitter expression eased a little, "How do you feel?"