Chapter 53 Calculated

Dorothy personally saw Credence and Rosalie hug and intimately kiss. At that moment, Dorothy felt that her marriage had collapsed. No matter how hard she tried to repair it, her efforts were futile. Her marriage would eventually turn into a pile of sand.

She laughed lightly. She laughed until her tears began to flow from her eyes.

"Credence, are you here to visit my sister, or to sleep with her?"

It was broad daylight, and the door was not even locked. Was he so thirsty that he could not wait?

Germaine was the first to come to her senses. She thought to herself, 'Jeez, I'm too lucky to catch Credence and Rosalie together. I have to take pictures as evidence.'

Therefore, with her eyes shining brightly, she hurriedly took out her mobile phone. She took several photos, and spoke with disgust, "Mr. Scott, Miss Rosalie, tsk tsk, you don't even choose the place for your affair. I admire the both of you a lot."

After that, she touched Dorothy, who was in a daze, with her elbow and said, "Dory, did you see that? He's an unfaithful man who can't control his lower half of the body. Do you still want him as your husband?"

She had never liked Credence. He was selfish and arrogant, and would never admit his mistakes, which was very infuriating.

Germaine's impassioned voice rang in Dorothy's ears. She looked at the man who was hugging Rosalie tightly, the man whom she was both familiar and unfamiliar with, and slowly closed her eyes. The sorrow in her heart grew more and more intense.

"Credence, do you think that I would divorce you just like that? No, you're wrong! I've said it before. I will not get a divorce. Never!"

"As long as I'm alive, I will always be Mrs. Scott. I want my dear sister to be a mistress for the rest of her life. I want her to be laughed at and ridiculed forever!"

Compared to Credence, Rosalie's reaction was faster and more agile.

She quickly pushed Credence, who had already let go of her hand, away. Her eyes were filled with tears as she gazed up at Dorothy. She bit her lips and her face paled. It was as if she was the most innocent person in the world. Her face was covered in tears.

"I'm sorry, Dorothy. I did not mean to piss you off! You know that there is a very serious problem with my kidneys. I received a transplanted kidney that was useless. If I am unlucky, I might only be able to survive for two days. But if I'm lucky, I have about two or three months to live... I have liked Credence for many years. I want Credence to hold me before I die, so that I can leave this world without regret."

"Please don't be angry at Credence, okay? I know that Credence is your husband, and he is my brother-in-law, yet I still can't help but fall in love with him. Blame me if you want!"

Rosalie's words did not move anybody. Instead, she was moved to tears by herself. She looked like a girl who was deeply in love and was willing to endure any humiliation.

"Rosalie, you're right!"

The sad and aggrieved sounds of Rosalie's weeping reached Credence's ears continuously. He slowly stood up with a
long sigh and looked at Dorothy gloomily. His voice was low and indifferent, "Dorothy, the timing of your arrival was too coincidental."

As soon as Germaine entered the door, she had taken out her mobile phone to snap photos of them, but Dorothy did not stop her. He was inevitably doubting her.

What?

Germaine had seen Credence put the blame on other people, but she had never seen him so arrogant before.