Chapter 101 Trouble

Benjamin was driving the black Maybach and sent Credence to the entrance of the police station.

Linda called him while in tears.

"Credence, Rosalie went to the prison to visit
Dorothy out of kindness. Not only did Dorothy not care about her sister's kindness, but she also attacked her severely... Now Rosie is lying on a hospital's operating table having her wounds cleaned. The doctor said that if the scars on her face are too deep, she might have to undergo plastic surgery. What should I do? Credence, you must help her take revenge!"

"She's gone too far. Dorothy has gone too far this time "

Credence's gaze was sharp, but his voice was
calm, "What are you talking about? Dorothy would not start a fight. I know her. She is not an irrational woman,"

What he meant to say was that Rosalie had gone to find Dorothy and caused trouble for her, so she deserved to be beaten up.

Linda was at a loss for words. After hesitating fora long time, she finally swallowed her anger and said, "Alright, then that should be it. Credence, she needs me. I'll hang up first."

Hearing the busy tone through the phone,
Credence threw his phone to the back seat.

He took out a cigarette from his trouser pocket and took a few deep breaths. He looked into the rearview mirror to look at Benjamin who was driving, "Last time, I had asked you to investigate Rosalie getting humiliated in the underground parking lot. What did you find out?"

Benjamin was stunned. Recently, there had been so many other things that he almost forgot about this extremely important matter.

Within a few seconds, his brain spun fast, and he quickly selected the key points and briefly
explained, "Mr. Scott, the surveillance video that day was mysteriously broken. Besides, the incident happened in the blind spot of the surveillance camera, and no witnesses were found."

The few of them who had been involved disappeared from Talco City for a short while, According to the records from their identity cards, they had immediately bought fight tickets and fled to Monticello after that incident. Their seats were in the business suite."

"Tve already informed my friends in Monticello. Once get their response, I will immediately send the specific addresses and photos to you."

"Good." Credence nodded slightly. His dark gaze was fixed on the scenery outside the car window. His handsome face was expressionless, and no one could tell what was on his mind.

Ever since his impression of Dorothy changed, he started to be skeptical about Rosalie being taken advantage of Especially after Benjamin's current investigation results, he was more than certain that something fishy was going on.

Several random hooligans had happened to run into Rosalie in the underground parking lot, and they happened to meet in the corner too Coincidentally, the surveillance camera there was  broken too.

There were too many coincidences. Hence, it could not be a coincidence; it had to be intentional. Besides, how could several gangsters have the money to fly to Monticello in the business class suite..

At the thought of that, Credence reached his
hand out and shoved the nearly-burnt cigarette butt into the ashtray.

The bright red spark went out in an instant His slender and white knuckles knocked hard, and he picked his cell phone up from his side and dialed Jonathan's phone number.

His tone was calm and his handsome face was cold, "Rosalie is in the hospital. I want you to immediately arrange for a doctor to examine her body. Check if she is still a virgin. Remember, don't let her realize that something's strange, and you must not let her find out about this."

"Why should we check if that btch is still a virgin?"

Jonathan was in a bar and accompanying some beautiful young girls.

They had been playing a few games of dice.

Suddenly, he received Credences call, He received a very perverted request from him, andit was so shocking that the cigarette in his mouth fell to the ground.

"Ahem, Credence, do you mean..you want to check if Rosalie is stilla virgin? if she is, you will leave Dorothy and marry her. If she's not, you will not consider making her Mrs. Scott? Jonathan was so anxious on the other end of the line that he was about to lose his mind.

Credence leaned back in his seat. He rubbed his throbbing temples with his slender fingers.

He could not help but growl, "Shut up! If I want you to check, then just hurry up and check. Whata load of nonsense!

After that, he hung up the phone without waiting for Jonathan to say anything else.

"Hey, Credence, don't hang up. Damn it."
Jonathan was anxious and immediately lost the mood to have fun. He left the couples who were having fun and walked to the windows in the corner.

He called Marvin, who was training in the deep forest in the mountains with a smile, "Mary, let me tell you something fun." Credence asked me to arange for a doctor to check it that b*tch Rosalie is a virgin or not. Ha ha, that's so funny. What do you think is on Credence's mind? Marvin was training some soldiers who were disobedient." He calmed down for a few seconds and walked to one side to answer the phone.

After listening to Jonathan's crazy words, he smiled and sneered, "He has such an obvious objective, can't you see? Don't you know how to use your brains for other things apart from hooking up with women?"

"What objective?" Jonathan seemed confused.

"Rosalie had been taken advantage of in the
parking lot once, and she blamed it on Dorothy. If Rosalie had faked the whole thing, then she is bound to still be a virgin."

"Credence is just helping his woman. He is helping Dorothy collect more evidence to prove that she is a victim of Rosalie's schemes.

Do you really think Credence is as lecherous as you are?" Jonathan was speechless.

His inteligence was being crushed by his two good buddies every day. He felt a bitter feeling in his heart, but he would not admit it out loud At nine thity at night, a low-key luxury Maybach was parked by the parking lot of the police station.

Benjamin turned the car engine off and turned his head around.

He softly asked the handsome man
who was sitting in the back seat, resting with his eyes closed, "Mr. Scott, we have arrived at the police station. Mrs. Scott should be asleep at this time."

D-did he still want to see her?

"I will wait here. Get out of the car and hand the divorce certificate to her."

"What?"

Benjamin seemed astonished.

Mr. Scott's mind was getting more and more
twisted. He would rather sit in the car than see his Own wife, although he had already come.

"After giving her the divorce certificate, carefully observe her expressions and report them to me. The more detailed you are, the higher your bonus will be this month!"

Credence spoke in a calm manner as he squinted his narrow eyes.

Hearing the words the higher your bonus
Benjamin did not hesitate at all.

He quickly took the divorce certificates, opened the door, and rushed into the police station.

It was necessary for him to seize every minute he had to see Mrs. Scott.

It was about the money!

Credence stared at Benjamin's back, which was getting farther and farther away.

His heart was clouding with a sense of gloom that would not dissipate even after a long time.

That damned woman was pregnant with Juelz's child and living a happy and carefree life.

She had already completely forgotten about him, so why was he worried about her all day and all night long?

With the way he was behaving, he was looking for trouble for himself!

At nine thirty at night a low-key

........